💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disappointed In Gaga

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Doot said:

While I agree that $1,500 is a lot of money for what you actually get in the package, the fact of the matter is they could charge $3000 and people will still pay for it. 

:giveup:

Insert massive sob here

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrew2512

Well it's so simple you wanna pay for 30 seconds go for it you don't just don't. You're acting as if Gaga is pulling your hair to a VIP meet and greet ticket price lol 

RAMROD

:poot: but those VIP package not directed to lower/middle class people. Isn't that obvious?

Also, it is stated on the Terms and Condition what the package includes. It STRICTLY mentioned that the photo op are in group of 6. And not including talking to her or touching her. This is VIP package, not meet and greet package! Don't get it all mixed up. So people actually have a choice to proceed getting the VIP package anyway after reading those or not. And if someone got the VIP package and demanding more than what the package includes, then it's their own fault for being so entitled. You writing these as if Gaga is the villain when she is not. :smh:

7 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

Nope, on Ticketmaster it says only groups of 6 even if you don't know anyone, no autographs, and you only see her for 30 seconds.

Much different from the artRAVE with individual photos and an in depth conversation for the same price.

Except with the atRAVE package, it is mentioned that the package will have a meet and greet session, not just photo op. :smh:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

scorpion

On another point I think what people who have  spoken on here cant wrap their head around is , you as an individual arent the reason why she has changed, but a barage of bad fans probably are.  And thats ok.   I also think during and post Taylor Kinney; shes trying to find her footing from who she was and who she wants to be. She may not want to be called "Mommy monster" for the rest of her life...... Or be disappointed when she treats all her monsters with love and hoardes of them harass Ed sheeeran ... Or act the way they do on here even at times....... or fail to take any lessons shes been advocating for years , and reduce it down to YASSS Gaga.

Maybe she wants more. Maybe shes giving fans a pause for thought too.  Thats ok.  You dont have to like it.

I guess this is what happens when an artist has been in the industry for a while and is still selling well. The label/management is bound to make decisions like this to rip off from fans like us because they know that we're willing to pay for it even if it's a rip off. 

However, I really hope that Gaga wasn't part of this plan because that would be disappointing considering how she used to give fans the best treatment. It's sad that this is happening because there are still thousands and millions of fans who hasn't met her up till this date and the only way to meet her now is to spend a fortune on a M&G that lasts for 30 seconds. 

I guess I'll have to pay $1,500 to meet her because I didn't get to during the BTWBALL :cryga:

RAMROD
3 hours ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

All I gotta say is u it was announced when the bundle came out what u got with it..dont be surprised thats what it was. Plus who in this world would spend the same kind of money on a M&G as u could a plane ticket to EU.

Spending $1500 is just inane to me.  I been to 3 of her shows and still spend less than half of that.

MB 1- 200

MB 2- 180

ArtRave- 110

Total 490

isn't that obvious? You are comparing prices you need to pay to have her literally few inches away from you with prices for tickets to see her perform within some distance? of course the price gap are too far. Also VIP is not for everyone. Why it is so hard for many people to understand this concept?  By putting such price tag, the management already have set such package for people who afford to spend that much. Don't force yourself to go for Louis Vuitton if you're only currently afford Forever 21. You got me? Also, those who saving up for Louis Vuitton, don't complain after when you got it, and you realize it is only a leather bag with expensive monogram on it, and wishing it could have a hidden jet pack or something cos you pay so much money for it, cos you already know what it is since the beginning but still want to get it anyway. :smh:

15 minutes ago, Carine said:

I guess this is what happens when an artist has been in the industry for a while and is still selling well. The label/management is bound to make decisions like this to rip off from fans like us because they know that we're willing to pay for it even if it's a rip off. 

However, I really hope that Gaga wasn't part of this plan because that would be disappointing considering how she used to give fans the best treatment. It's sad that this is happening because there are still thousands and millions of fans who hasn't met her up till this date and the only way to meet her now is to spend a fortune on a M&G that lasts for 30 seconds. 

I guess I'll have to pay $1,500 to meet her because I didn't get to during the BTWBALL :cryga:

Id rather not meet her. Havent u heard the saying never meet ur idols. Its usually a dissapointment. Lol.

8 hours ago, lodylody said:

Also everyone saying that this is a security issue is ridiculous, the security measures listed in ChicaSkas' thread will protect Gaga for any length of time with fans. Group photos with 6 people and having 5 seconds time to speak to her has nothing to do with security, are you ridiculous? :sharon: 

Furthermore, fans seeing Gaga individually would be more secure as the security guards would only have to pay attention to that one fan? :rip: 

I was coming to say this, PREACH

A lot of people are like "lmao just don't buy it" it's not about that, it's about the fact that one of the reasons we are Gaga stans is because we are supposed to have a special bond with her. No, no one is forcing us to stay here stanning, but there is an attachment to that idea that we have grown accustomed to for years, and the fact that she has potentially lost interest in sharing with her fans while we are still very excited for her is a very sad one, I don't understand how some of you don't get this and try to narrow it down to spending or not spending money :saladga:

RAMROD
21 minutes ago, babs said:

I was coming to say this, PREACH

A lot of people are like "lmao just don't buy it" it's not about that, it's about the fact that one of the reasons we are Gaga stans is because we are supposed to have a special bond with her. No, no one is forcing us to stay here stanning, but there is an attachment to that idea that we have grown accustomed to for years, and the fact that she has potentially lost interest in sharing with her fans while we are still very excited for her is a very sad one, I don't understand how some of you don't get this and try to narrow it down to spending or not spending money :saladga:

If there's anyone to blame is ourselves. You still wishing she is as pure, as innocent, as friendly, and as excited as she was 8-9 years ago after her own fans tell it to her directly that ARTPOP is flop? That Joanne is really bad and lazy? That PI is terrible choice? And criticizing her personal choice when it comes to relationship with a man? And her decision to do Jazz or filming a movie? No, hunty. She realize what kind of disaster she is building, and she might feel guilty too for that. These distant feeling are nothing but the fans fault for treating her they way they did. She used to believe her fans are her everything and that they will be with her regardless her artistry evolution, she sees that it not at all true now. And it is hurtful to her, obviously. 

you guys all forget how many troubles those M&G had brought her:ladyhaha:?
she shared her ideas and future plans with her fans and suddenly there were rumors here and there( and those things never happened), when she cancelled those things lots of her fans felt betrayed and called her liar.
some attention seekers even made up fake news and showed their picture with her as receipt.

not to mention that there were always some people who held a big board saying "Today is my birthday please make this day special by picking me up to the stage". how was she supposed to do? If she picks them, I'm sure that every fans who attend to her show will do the same thing.

and I think  group photo is  reasonable, after what happened to Christina Grimmie and Ariana they need to take more security measures to ensure her safety.

yeah I do think she should at least give them an autographed album or special gifts, but apart from that everything seems fine.They told us exactly what will happen and they didn't lie to us, if you expect much more than that it's not their problem(but you have the right to complain and maybe if there are enough people who complain about the same thing, her team might be willing to do some adjustment:shrug:)

Helxig

I'm really surprised too. I keep waiting to hear some good stories of positive and fun experiences. It's just so strange how she said she would never do paid meet and greets because she doesn't believe that only rich people should get to meet her, and then she did them at the artRAVE (but they at least got to have one on one time and hang out with her in a group), and now it's reduced to a hi-bye situation and costs even more. I can't get my head around it, and I'm searching for validation.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, bobbby said:

We know how genuine Gaga is when people meet her in natural environments and when I met her at Dive Bar she wasn't outwardly OMG HUNNY, but she was kind and thoughtful—which is all I could have asked for. I think it's a few things but mostly:

1) These M&G's are pretty manufactured and bogus. These packages (for every artist) have always existed as a way for the label to nickel and dime the show and get every ounce of money out of the artist's name. Trust and believe a good portion if not half of the purchasers aren't stars or even Little Monsters.

Were you at the 8-8 show or the Silverlake Dive?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

1 hour ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Id rather not meet her. Havent u heard the saying never meet ur idols. Its usually a dissapointment. Lol.

I have met my other idol and it wasn't a disappointment :trollga:  

It's your choice boo x

Archived