• Last Reply
Saint Hollywood

KowXZr2.png

TEN - WRITER IN THE DARK - 8.431

Highest score (four 11s) - @Maleficent @Possibly Maybe @LordGa @Irrelevant

Lowest score (one 2) - @AmericanGUY

Comments

Spoiler

@Thomas P - 10 - Just absolutely beautiful! It's really the fact that it proves that Lorde is in fact a top tier vocalist along with THE top tier songwriter.

@Fernster7 - 6 - I kinda like the melody of some parts of the song and the lyrics but it's not that good.

@Alolan Raichu - 7.5 - A lonely ballad it's nothing too special still good nevertheless.

@AmericanGUY - 2 - i tried with all my might to enjoy this song but i couldn't. i understand the message but the production could have gone somewhere.

@TheWitness - 5 - Bit Repetitive, After 1st chorus sounds screechy, Rest is good

@Avenues - 8 - Not really a fan of this one. Although gets dark and mortal, but there's better stuff on the album. Nice chorus though.

@Venusfly - 3 - I can already tell I'll be crucified for this one but her vocals and the production do absolutely nothing for me in this song, the lyrics are great though so it gets a score.

@LordGa - 11 - The best song on Melodrama. It's just so self aware and that chorus makes me cry every f***ing time.

@Brad - 10 - No words. Just immaculate.

@hausoffame - 3 - sorry,I know it's a fan fave but her voice grates on me in this song

@Maleficent - 11 - my absolute favourite song. The simple production, the lyrics, the lines "I love it here/Since I stopped needing you" are enough to trigger an everlasting orgasm. I especially love the harmonies in the chorus.

@MrBlue - 8.75 - It's so great (like the whole album btw). I feel so much those lyrics "I am my mother's child, I'll love you 'til my breathing stops. I'll love you 'til you call the cops on me" since I'm always having long lasting crush & since I could be the "psychopathic crush" :gaycat: The chorus is awesome.

@gag - 8 - Gorgeous song, beautiful song. I wish there was a little more to it than being a piano ballad.

@Romance Bitch - 7 - Again, not much of a piano ballad person, but Lorde's vocals during the "I am my mother's child" parts of the song are just so damn chilling, yet so beautiful.

:sis:

Robagaga
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

KowXZr2.png

im-calling-the-police-13-045-views-6-yea

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Saint Hollywood

FUN FACT: Liability (Reprise) is the only song with an average below 8 :laughga:

Everything else is 8 or above :pray:

Matangi
2 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

KowXZr2.png

TEN - WRITER IN THE DARK - 8.431

Highest score (four 11s) - @Maleficent @Possibly Maybe @LordGa @Irrelevant

Lowest score (one 2) - @AmericanGUY

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

@Thomas P - 10 - Just absolutely beautiful! It's really the fact that it proves that Lorde is in fact a top tier vocalist along with THE top tier songwriter.

@Fernster7 - 6 - I kinda like the melody of some parts of the song and the lyrics but it's not that good.

@Alolan Raichu - 7.5 - A lonely ballad it's nothing too special still good nevertheless.

@AmericanGUY - 2 - i tried with all my might to enjoy this song but i couldn't. i understand the message but the production could have gone somewhere.

@TheWitness - 5 - Bit Repetitive, After 1st chorus sounds screechy, Rest is good

@Avenues - 8 - Not really a fan of this one. Although gets dark and mortal, but there's better stuff on the album. Nice chorus though.

@Venusfly - 3 - I can already tell I'll be crucified for this one but her vocals and the production do absolutely nothing for me in this song, the lyrics are great though so it gets a score.

@LordGa - 11 - The best song on Melodrama. It's just so self aware and that chorus makes me cry every f***ing time.

@Brad - 10 - No words. Just immaculate.

@hausoffame - 3 - sorry,I know it's a fan fave but her voice grates on me in this song

@Maleficent - 11 - my absolute favourite song. The simple production, the lyrics, the lines "I love it here/Since I stopped needing you" are enough to trigger an everlasting orgasm. I especially love the harmonies in the chorus.

@MrBlue - 8.75 - It's so great (like the whole album btw). I feel so much those lyrics "I am my mother's child, I'll love you 'til my breathing stops. I'll love you 'til you call the cops on me" since I'm always having long lasting crush & since I could be the "psychopathic crush" :gaycat: The chorus is awesome.

@gag - 8 - Gorgeous song, beautiful song. I wish there was a little more to it than being a piano ballad.

@Romance Bitch - 7 - Again, not much of a piano ballad person, but Lorde's vocals during the "I am my mother's child" parts of the song are just so damn chilling, yet so beautiful.

:sis:

**** me this is painful. but i get it everything is good smh

loathereality
13 minutes ago, SirLudicopro said:

Says the person with Charlie Puth as an avatar :classy:

I LOVE YOU 

Decodekid

Im still the psychic queen of predictions is just that i accidentally channeled the wrong                                                                                    dimension 

tenor.gif

BTW GGD'S TASTE IS TRASH

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Tom Nook

I'm putting my bets on Liability

ed1b87cef53469c8e61950f7657a09564cee082d

Nobody appreciated when it came out :madge:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Saint Hollywood changed the title to RESULTS | Lorde's Melodrama | MEGARATE

Archived