Enzo

I didn't learn the official lyrics of Just Dance til now

RedOne

A dizzy twister dance

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Eddie
15 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

I called her Lady GaGa :air:

Wait it's not like these??? I changed all my songs to Lady GaGa...I still have them like that:selena:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Eddie

I thought it was "Hey there summer boy I'm a püssy girl" in the bridge for summer boy...and I still sing it like that:selena:

I have all her songs as Lady GaGa...because I thought you wrote it like that...fake fan since 2009

Eddie
40 minutes ago, Enzo Escobar said:

I wasn't a fan until Joanne

I don't know how to write her first name,it's stephanie???

Welcome to the worst fan base ever:ladyhaha:

Eurotrash

Once this news article claimed that Gaga was going to turn into a male. I remember getting home after school and finding that out and crying. I later found out it was April 1st... :icega:

domixwodix
1 hour ago, Enzo Escobar said:

I wasn't a fan until Joanne

I don't know how to write her first name,it's stephanie???

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

domixwodix

Back in 2009, i actually used to think that it was her real hair in Poker Face

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Oriane

I became a fan in early 2010 but I was more a casual fan... I remember listening to her acoustic songs a lot, to the songs she made before (Red and Blue etc), and to her unreleased stuff. But there were many things I didn't know, like the name of her albums, her famous performances, interviews... I discovered her albums in late 2011, I discovered the performance of Paparazzi at the VMA in 2012... I think I really became a super fan in 2013, when ARTPOP was coming. I started following her very closely.

Back in 2010, I was kind of an Internet newbie... I remember discovering this video for example :

This is actually Second Time Around, at the time the title said "NEW GAGA SONG 2010 - PSYCHO" and I thought it was a new song for her upcoming album (which I didn't know the name of, even though she had already revealed it).

I thought a lot of her songs were #1 and that it was actually easy to have a #1 when you're famous like this. Now with little chartsters I know the truth, not that I care.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Oriane
8 hours ago, Arcanum said:

By the way does she mean what I get with the line "my brunette starts to sprout"??? I am ready for a new flop trainwreck.:poot:

When she's high, she's becoming her real self again (because she's actually a brunette). Thanks to the drugs, she forgets about her pain and she doesn't need all the fake and shallow things to feel better anymore (her outfits, wigs, makeup, fame in general). It's not that it's bad but she's addicted to it because she has so much pain, so with the drugs she goes from one addiction to another one.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Arcanum
6 hours ago, shoful said:

When she went to Amsterdam she died her hair back to her natural color. And when she was in Amsterdam thats when she made people call her Mary Jane Holland. Its literally just hear saying things that relate to that night lol. It could also mean like shes so high that she doesnt care about dying her hair anymore. 

Honesty I thought it was more like she dyed her blonde south brunette and it started to sprout. :selena:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

shoful
7 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

Honesty I thought it was more like she dyed her blonde south brunette and it started to sprout. :selena:

:toofunny::toofunny::giveup: I cant breathe 

but if her natural hair color is brunette wouldn't her south already be brunette :poot:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Impostor

English is not my first language so I thought the lyrics were Saint DNA :pray:, by Born This Way™ instead of "Same DNA, but born this way".

PSYCHOSHTICK
5 hours ago, KleinGa said:

When BTW first came out I couldnt listen to Government Hooker or Bloody Mary at night because I would get scared :selena:

14 hours ago, notconfident said:

There was a period where I forbade myself to listen to tracks such as MJH, Judas, Bloody Mary, Sexxx Dreams, Scheisse and many more because of being Christian

12 hours ago, monster987 said:

When I heard that she had a new song out called Bloody Mary I was so scared of the song I always skipped it on the album.  

11 hours ago, domixwodix said:

Years ago i was scared to listen to Bloody Mary at night because she sang her name 3 times in that song...

10 hours ago, evgenigerm2 said:

This is me now, I never listen to the song in front of a mirror or at night :sweat:

The amount of people who were scared of a song called 'Bloody Mary'. :toofunny:  You're all so cute. :hug:

This is adorable, imagine how many other people actually used to be 'scared' of it.

Spoiler

article-2511006-198D8DE700000578-256_638

She is coming for your souls tonight while you're asleep...

Archived