I was joking too :shrug:

nnn i was joking with my statement too in a way :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dannydevito
7 minutes ago, cvntdiva said:

she was performing SOO much better tn i was getting 2010ga vibes especially during poker face

The crowd was better tonight too.. more energy + she talked to the audience a lot. 

AND did anyone notice she took off the top part of her JD outfit and revealed a leotard during telephone she looked so good. :diane:

omg i spent a solid 10 minutes thinking whether those letters meant Just Dance, Just Another Day or Jewels n' Drugs :deadbanana:

flop fan :deadbanana:

Whispering
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Tbh!

The friend I'm talking to the JWT wants to leave early to beat the traffic. He's insane :laughga: I paid, I'm driving, if you want to leave early then you can start walking your happy ass back across the state any time you want, I'm staying until the show is OVER :laughga:

Yeah, same here! I usually hang around as long as possible inside, outside the venue, or sometimes at a restaurant around the venue and then it is clear going home. Plus, if you park further out and walk, that helps too! I stay to the bitter end, go buy a t shirt, hang around outside talking...to avoid sitting in my car. :) Works every time! 

PartySick
Just now, Whispering said:

Yeah, same here! I usually hang around as long as possible inside, outside the venue, or sometimes at a restaurant around the venue and then it is clear going home. Plus, if you park further out and walk, that helps too! I stay to the bitter end, go buy a t shirt, hang around outside talking...to avoid sitting in my car. :) 

That's what I plan on doing :sara:

What's the point of going if you don't enjoy it, ya know? The show itself isn't the only part you're paying for, it's the experience before, during, and even after the show :flutter: Meeting other fans, taking pictures, getting merchandise, all that good stuff :flutter:

🖤

JustaMonster
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I did it at the artRAVE :laughga:

We got out about five minutes after Gypsy, spent a good 15 minutes looking/buying merch, mingling with other Monsters, and taking pictures around the place before leaving with virtually no traffic at all.

Just chill tbh. The only reason the rush exists at all is because people are trying to beat the rush :flop:

Oh I was mostly talking about things like Baseball games or similar events where you can just leave at the end of the 9th inning or something. I've never left a concert early. :rockstar:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Letmelivemylife
8 minutes ago, cvntdiva said:

she was performing SOO much better tn i was getting 2010ga vibes especially during poker face

The crowd was better tonight too.. more energy + she talked to the audience a lot. 

AND did anyone notice she took off the top part of her JD outfit and revealed a leotard during telephone she looked so good. :diane:

Exactly. She seemed more like the sweet warm affectionate mama monster than we all love ♥️ 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Lanadelduck
30 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

what do u mean? like she ran through the crowd? or the bridges??

Any pics or vid of this?

Teal Ambition

My show is September 4th, I'm hoping by then Judas will be added 

giphy.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Letmelivemylife
9 minutes ago, Lee Ng said:

She ended BR with a paws up correctly going along with the BOOM and the fireworks :classy:

People have said that the monster paw is dead but gaga couldn't let it die because to let it die would mean letting the symbol of our "family" die and she just couldn't have that ♥️ 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ARTPOPIllusion
39 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I think we just have to accept that God's Prayer, Just Another Slay, Hey God, and Grigio Gods as well as Judas (the god), Sexxx Gods, Venus (aka "serve for the gods"), etc were all intentionally left out :giveup::giveup:

At least for now :gaycat:

this makes me depressed :saladga:

Archived