TOTALY AGREE HAHA...

Who is your 1st King btw ?

I think this site already knows :poot:

It rhymes with Fawn Trendes :poot:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades

And then she joins him on stage and they nail Jewels N Youth Remixed.:gaycat::tony:

tumblr_okte0gglob1qahndoo1_500.gif

SiliconeMonster

Bish for all we know Gaga's gonna come out dressed like Jo Calderone as the opening act :emma:

Find your freedom in the music

Yuuri
2 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I'd be here for it

We would get to see the 2nd king of twinks before we see the queen of gays

yas.gif

2nd? Who's the first?

I'd personally like for him to open for Gaga, knock two bottoms with one stone. :lolly:

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I think this site already knows :poot:

Oh yeah got it 😂

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

donutellha
1 minute ago, deadauntmonster said:

Bish for all we know Gaga's gonna come out dressed like Jo Calderone as the opening act :emma:

Well then she better bring out troye sivan and fukc each other to a smash up of you and i and there for you while the gays cheer.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Saint Hollywood
Just now, Yuuri said:

2nd? Who's the first?

I'd personally like for him to open for Gaga, knock two bottoms with one stone. :lolly:

The word I bolded is a hint :selena:

SiliconeMonster
Just now, donutellha said:

Well then she better bring out troye sivan and fukc each other to a smash up of you and i and there for you while the gays cheer.

I'm here for it :ladyhaha:

Find your freedom in the music

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Knife said:

This era is very heterosexual though, so I don't know..

Yeah but Si many LGBT things happened since the ARTPOP Ball ... so idk ...And I don't think she is a big hetero Icon too 😂

I only know the song Papercut by him and Zedd, and I've occasionally heard snippets of his other stuff, but nothing really stuck for me. 

I personally would like more electronic openers than anything, but that's just my personal choice. That's the stuff that gets me pumped. 

And I'll probably get dragged for saying this, but I don't think that the fact the kid is gay should affect whether or not Gaga chose him. She should choose people based on talent alone, not sexuality. Just like how she chose her band. She literally closed her eyes and just listened. 

SwissMonster
Just now, Doot said:

I only know the song Papercut by him and Zedd, and I've occasionally heard snippets of his other stuff, but nothing really stuck for me. 

I personally would like more electronic openers than anything, but that's just my personal choice. That's the stuff that gets me pumped. 

And I'll probably get dragged for saying this, but I don't think that the fact the kid is gay should affect whether or not Gaga chose him. She should choose people based on talent alone, not sexuality. Just like how she chose her band. She literally closed her eyes and just listened. 

No I am not saying she choose it because of that and nothing else... I think his Music is so great !

23 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Isn't it Lady Starlight, though?

I've had ENOUGH of her DJing LORD.

I'm begging for a proper opening act this time around

Just now, Nicola Kallenberg said:

No I am not saying she choose it because of that and nothing else... I think his Music is so great !

Then in that case, sure! I mean if people are going to like it, then I say by all means!

malongaga

As long as it's not lady starlight just standing there for an hour playing the same beat the whole damn time :selena:

Archived