Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Vancouver BACKSTAGE info?

kamhakim

Featured Posts

kamhakim

Hi All!! My best friend and I bought backstage passes for the Vancouver date and we are soooo excited. Haven't heard anything yet from ticketmaster about procedures like when are we supposed to show up and what is happening when. Was just reaching out to see if any monsters can give me some insight on this from the artrave or BTWB? Super excited! Anybody else going to the Vancouver show??? ONLY 6 DAYS AHHH!!!!!!

venusfly

I feel like you should know by now what the timings are and stuff. Give Ticketmaster and your venue an email :)

DeanSummer
On 26.7.2017 at 0:52 PM, kamhakim said:

Hi All!! My best friend and I bought backstage passes for the Vancouver date and we are soooo excited. Haven't heard anything yet from ticketmaster about procedures like when are we supposed to show up and what is happening when. Was just reaching out to see if any monsters can give me some insight on this from the artrave or BTWB? Super excited! Anybody else going to the Vancouver show??? ONLY 6 DAYS AHHH!!!!!!

Did you get the information (and want to share them)

DS

kamhakim
20 hours ago, DeanSummer said:

Did you get the information (and want to share them)

And no not yet :(

i called led the venue and they said we won't know until the day of!!!!!!

Miley
On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎26 at 0:52 PM, kamhakim said:

I answered you in the group :) pm me on fb in you want more info. /Z

Archived