Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Perfume Ideas

TheFameMoister

Featured Posts

TheFameMoister

I recently found out, via another thread, that Katy has a new fragrance. Do you have any fragrance concepts that you would bye (colour, themes, advertisement, bottle shape, smell) ? 

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

Saint Hollywood

My thread's impact :selena:

Spoiler

I would buy a perfume that smelled like money :poot:

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich indeed :poot:

TheFameMoister
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

My thread's impact :selena:

Hide contents

I would buy a perfume that smelled like money :poot:

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich indeed :poot:

You have blessed me by traversing from your realm of the interweb to mine.

I

Am

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

funkyhaus

A male cologne version of Fame but with white liquid instead of black, and a silver instead of gold lid :laughga:

Xoxo Adriana

yeah her new fragrance was announced a while ago it's called 'Katy Perry's Indi', the bottle looks like this...

Katy-Perry-s-Indi.jpg

It kinda looks tragic tbh She went from Purr to Killer Queen to Mad Potion and now this :rip: I was kinda expecting more from the packaging and name :selena: According to website Fragrantica there is meant to be 11 different musk notes along with plum and white tea...very eau de gaga from the sounds of it :oprah: 

Receipt: https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Katy-Perry/Katy-Perry-s-Indi-45647.html

Kanyeee West

I would really love a cologne with smell of Semen and Blood of my lover with black or silver liquid.:giveup:

Kanyeee West
7 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

yeah her new fragrance was announced a while ago it's called 'Katy Perry's Indi', the bottle looks like this...

Katy-Perry-s-Indi.jpg

It kinda looks tragic tbh She went from Purr to Killer Queen to Mad Potion and now this :rip: I was kinda expecting more from the packaging and name :selena: According to website Fragrantica there is meant to be 11 different musk notes along with plum and white tea...very eau de gaga from the sounds of it :oprah: 

Receipt: https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Katy-Perry/Katy-Perry-s-Indi-45647.html

I really wanna try it, I was in love with Eau De Gaga and can't wait for this to try ! 

TheFameMoister

I really want a Yüyi perfume with a mermaid tail bottle, maybe teal or blue liquid, or even colour changing liquid.

AnnieOne

Musk and Gardenia. Shaped like a pineal and soaked in Cleopatra mystery.

Shine mother****er!

Archived