💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

3rd JWT YAY or NAY?

JeffGaga89

Featured Posts

JeffGaga89

So I'm from Pittsburgh PA.. Gaga is coming here in Nov. I also got tickets for her Cleveland show in Aug. Question... I've done done GA for a concert.... The 1st show in Philly released more tickets and GA for $100... Little Monsters should I go for it or not? It's a 4.5 hour drive so a hotel will be needed. Any advice?

huttont

Im from Pittsburgh too! I didnt get tix for Pittsburgh or Cleveland. Im hoping scalpers will be selling cheaper tickets closer to the date. Philly isnt too bad but if I was going twice already, I would skip Philly

I have tickets to 5 of them so I say YAY. I feel crazy for going to so many though :sweat: they weren't all bought at one time, they just kinda happened as my friends and I made plans. 

Katie14

I'm going to 2, Philly and dc. I think 2 is enough. I honestly think it would get boring to keep going to the same exact show over and over again. 

JeffGaga89
4 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I'm going to 2, Philly and dc. I think 2 is enough. I honestly think it would get boring to keep going to the same exact show over and over again. 

Yea.. Im keeping my original plan... Cleveland and Pitt!

Archived