💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Berlin - gay disco to dance to pop music including Gaga?

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

GagaStan95

This is an unusual question but I need to know if there are gay disco in Berlin who plays pop music including Gaga to dance to! Thank you german monsters if u answer

Giorno Giovanna

yes there are

ă“ăźă‚žăƒ§ăƒ«ăƒŽă‚žăƒ§ăƒŽă‚ĄăƒłăƒŠć€ąăŒă‚ă‚‹

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, GagaStan95 said:

This is an unusual question but I need to know if there are gay disco in Berlin who plays pop music including Gaga to dance to! Thank you german monsters if u answer

Yes! U should check out Schwuzz - it's nice because they have three different halls with dofferent types of music (one is usually pop). Also a cool location.

But ofc also Berghain! (Jk obv). Tho I would really recommend it if u like techno music. 

Then just some random bars in Schöneberg probably. And I know there's a gay party on Sundays in a club at Alexanderplatz (never went there cuz it"s in Mitte - probably very touristic and trashy)  but I know that they only play bitch music (gaga, mdna, ariana, bey,....). So maybe just search on google 'gay party sunday alexanderplatz'. 

GagaStan95
8 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

Yes! U should check out Schwuzz - it's nice because they have three different halls with dofferent types of music (one is usually pop). Also a cool location.

But ofc also Berghain! (Jk obv). Tho I would really recommend it if u like techno music. 

Then just some random bars in Schöneberg probably. And I know there's a gay party on Sundays in a club at Alexanderplatz (never went there cuz it"s in Mitte - probably very touristic and trashy)  but I know that they only play bitch music (gaga, mdna, ariana, bey,....). So maybe just search on google 'gay party sunday alexanderplatz'. 

Do you know if there are gay discos that makes parties for 1 - 2 - 3 of august? 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Don't all gay bars play Gaga? :flop:

Stereotyping communities :diane:

:diane:

:poot:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

MaryJaneHolland
24 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Stereotyping communities :diane:

:diane:

:poot:

Gaga invented the gays tho :poot:

MaybeKermit
6 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Hmmm... in Berlin the  gay bars are quite different. Yes there are some commercial/"mainstream" ones, but queer culture in Berlin is very alternative and techno is a very popular thing here... never heard any Gaga or any other 'pop' song in my time here.  (But then again me and my friends never go to "normal" gay bars: they love techno too much lol)

6 hours ago, GagaStan95 said:

Hmmm don't know! I will check and get back to u :-)

6 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

You'd be surprised. The main gay bar in my town plays so much JLo, Nicki Minaj, Ariana, Madonna, Whitney etc. but only plays Gaga if you ask for it & it's always some shitty Born This Way remix :cryga:

GagaStan95
10 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

Hmmm... in Berlin the  gay bars are quite different. Yes there are some commercial/"mainstream" ones, but queer culture in Berlin is very alternative and techno is a very popular thing here... never heard any Gaga or any other 'pop' song in my time here.  (But then again me and my friends never go to "normal" gay bars: they love techno too much lol)

Hmmm don't know! I will check and get back to u :-)

Thank you! You are so kind! Shitty days unfortunately but still! Maybe the first one you mentioned is opened on wednesday? 

Melech
17 hours ago, GagaStan95 said:

SChwuzz http://www.schwuz.de on 3rd is an electronic gay party, so probably they dont play gaga

Melech
10 hours ago, judxs said:

You'd be surprised. The main gay bar in my town plays so much JLo, Nicki Minaj, Ariana, Madonna, Whitney etc. but only plays Gaga if you ask for it & it's always some shitty Born This Way remix :cryga:

mess where do you live? The record I heard here was at a party where they All the fame (monster) singles, born this way, edge of glory, applause and donatella :diane:

MaybeKermit
4 hours ago, Melech said:

SChwuzz http://www.schwuz.de on 3rd is an electronic gay party, so probably they dont play gaga

I already recommended schwuzz! When I was there last time they didn't play any pop indeed, but the sometimes have these 'Madonna night's or 'Ariana night's,... So maybe if you're lucky... 

Melech
16 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

I already recommended schwuzz! When I was there last time they didn't play any pop indeed, but the sometimes have these 'Madonna night's or 'Ariana night's,... So maybe if you're lucky... 

Yes, I was only checking what they play when he is there! 

Schizophonic

iÂŽm from berlin.

i would send u to schwuz or gmf.

schwuz has different theme nights. so check out their website before.

gmf has 2 floors and 1 of them is always pop, every sunday.

Archived