• Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
11 minutes ago, MarcoCS said:

OMG. So, 6 trucks = MBT stage? Hell not :( 

I'm sorry but MBT stage is amazing

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

HausAlly

just read Tait Towers did the monster ball 1.0 stage, I'm officially hyped :excited2:

SDC17006.JPG

DeleteMyAccount

I do also want to point out that it seems, from my experience, that concert stages these days seem to be going for a minimalistic yet impactful stage design. Just look at the stages for Beyonce, U2, Bruno, etc.

Also, I have a feeling that the lighting may include the moving lights that Drake and the Red Hot Chilli peppers have been using for their concerts. That and/or possibly the lights that wrap around people's wrists.

CanadaGaga

Also a fair warning, people are tweeting the pics from the other day (outside the PC arena) and saying the trucks are at the official venue.

Not to say dancers haven't landed today and rehearsals haven't begun, but the trucks didn't move to Rogers Arena. 

If somebody has new pics of trucks at Rogers it's prob an artist performing before her.

Still can't wait tho! Less than two weeks! 

Roronoa Zoro
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

I'm sorry but MBT stage is amazing

Interludes, scenography, dresses and the intro (Bad Romance dress is amazing and my favorite too on Lady Gaga's career) were so amazing. but the stage...

Irrelevant
8 minutes ago, MarcoCS said:

Interludes, scenography, dresses and the intro (Bad Romance dress is amazing and my favorite too on Lady Gaga's career) were so amazing. but the stage...

The first one or the second one?

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Roronoa Zoro
10 minutes ago, CanadaGaga said:

Also a fair warning, people are tweeting the pics from the other day (outside the PC arena) and saying the trucks are at the official venue.

Not to say dancers haven't landed today and rehearsals haven't begun, but the trucks didn't move to Rogers Arena. 

If somebody has new pics of trucks at Rogers it's prob an artist performing before her.

Still can't wait tho! Less than two weeks! 

So true. 

Roronoa Zoro
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

The first one or the second one?

Second one. Now that you mention it, I prefer Monster ball 1.0 stage. 

That's so exciting! Can't wait to see the stage, in person!!! I just went to the Tait Towers website to look at some of their work, and it's exquisite. :pray: 

We're all Stronger Together!

Counterfeit
31 minutes ago, HausAlly said:

just read Tait Towers did the monster ball 1.0 stage, I'm officially hyped :excited2:

SDC17006.JPG

Tait Towers has built all of Gaga's stages and other popstars' tours. :huh:

TSUNAMI
35 minutes ago, HausAlly said:

SDC17006.JPG

YAAAAAAAAAAS

1 hour ago, HausAlly said:

SDC17006.JPG

i don't think they don't do the design though (haus of gaga do that). they just build the stage and supply all of the technological stuff.

Chromatic
1 hour ago, Kermit said:

She'll have nothing but a few acoustic guitars laid out on stage as a concept.

Archived