question

Gaga's Saddest Song?

arrtpop

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SiliconeMonster

I Wanna Be With You/Dope. When she played it at iTunes Fest I got so emotional knowing how much she'd gone through that year. I had never felt so connected to her as a human being before. I get emotional to Grigio Girls and Joanne having experienced similar relationships in my life and they hit me right at home. MTN + the MV make me very emotional, as it paints such a beautifully dark picture of that time of her life.

Find your freedom in the music

theahsfan
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Definately Dope. I mean it's her basically saying "I know I ****ed up but please forgive me monsters because I love you more than you'll ever know. You're my reason for getting up in the morning and my heart would break without you". 

If only that were still relevant:ladyhaha:

juju

Dope, because I suffer from addiction and relate to it hardcore.

Til It Happens to You, because I am a victim of sexual assault.

Speechless, because of the inevitable day I'll have to bury my parents.

Joanne, because my best friend killed herself and I never said goodbye.

❀ x ❀

HairBow

The first time I listened to Scheiße alone was during a moment I would say was at my lowest (for countless reasons).

"I wish I could be strong without somebody there." So yeah, for me personally, Scheiße is one of her saddest songs.

I would also say that Joanne is a song that hits pretty hard, for anyone who has had to grieve over someone's passing before. "Every part of my aching heart needs you more than the angels do." This is one of her strongest, saddest, and most brutally honest lyrics she has ever written.

Letmelivemylife
31 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

If only that were still relevant:ladyhaha:

She'll always love her monsters :hug:. We're a massive part of her just as she's a massive part of us. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
17 minutes ago, HairBow said:

The first time I listened to Scheiße alone was during a moment I would say was at my lowest (for countless reasons).

"I wish I could be strong without somebody there." So yeah, for me personally, Scheiße is one of her saddest songs.

I would also say that Joanne is a song that hits pretty hard, for anyone who has had to grieve over someone's passing before. "Every part of my aching heart needs you more than the angels do." This is one of her strongest, saddest, and most brutally honest lyrics she has ever written.

Amen ♄ 

Letmelivemylife
53 minutes ago, deadauntmonster said:

I Wanna Be With You/Dope. When she played it at iTunes Fest I got so emotional knowing how much she'd gone through that year. I had never felt so connected to her as a human being before. I get emotional to Grigio Girls and Joanne having experienced similar relationships in my life and they hit me right at home. MTN + the MV make me very emotional, as it paints such a beautifully dark picture of that time of her life.

That's the thing about being a monster that I wish people could understand but they have to be a monster to truly understand the bond between gaga and her monsters. You can just feel it. I know it sounds corny but gaga really did save me from myself. She taught me to love the beautiful artsy quirky girl that I am and that being "weird" was ok. In a way she became the "mama" I always wanted

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, DawnNutella said:

Dope and Grigio Girls (1:06) :giveup:

My best friend Mandy and I got matching "sisters never pack up" tattoos when she got home from the hospital. We met at the Monsterball and we've been "sisters" ever since. We aren't sisters by blood but by love ♄

GypsyBabe

DOPE. 

youtube2.jpg

⚯͛

ARTPOPism

Dope and Wish You Were Here (you can actually listen to her crying in a certain part of the song)

Archived