💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Backstage Tour Promotion

Mandy Marie

Featured Posts

shoful

I entered for Philly. When do you think I will find out?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

congrats !! if only she performs here in my country sigh :giveup:

luna’s advocate

6 hours ago, KANEGAGA said:

OMG HOW EXCITING!  I didn't get an email but I'm super stoked for you!  I too have GA tickets so maybe we'll bump into each other!

I hope we do!

14 hours ago, shoful said:

I entered for Philly. When do you think I will find out?

August 22!

Mandy Marie
1 hour ago, lg5 said:

I saw in the terms that we are responsible for any taxes? Surely we don't have to pay anything? @Amanda Lanni 

Not sure :X at least not upfront anyway. I think technically any winnings from a sweepstakes are supposed to be claimed on your taxes which is why they gotta put that in there buttttttt I don't think everyone does that lol :toofunny:

32 minutes ago, Amanda Lanni said:

Not sure :X at least not upfront anyway. I think technically any winnings from a sweepstakes are supposed to be claimed on your taxes which is why they gotta put that in there buttttttt I don't think everyone does that lol :toofunny:

Ohhhh okay. I'm sure at the point of emailing you, they would explain that there would be a fee. So I'm not worried!

• 2 weeks later...
Shaun Moran

Curious how the backstage tour was, and what it entailed? I won for San Francisco, the show is on Sunday. I haven't heard any details from them yet.

Mandy Marie
17 hours ago, Shaun Moran said:

Curious how the backstage tour was, and what it entailed? I won for San Francisco, the show is on Sunday. I haven't heard any details from them yet.

They basically told me I had to choose between the early entry I paid for or the backstage tour that they said was only 10 to 15 minutes long and id lose my place in line.....so I said nevermind....such a mess honestly I was really disappointed. Also the woman who did the VIP checkin was no help what so ever and was so rude about it. 

Future Lover

I won for my show but there's no way I'm gonna give up my place in line. Hopefully they figure it out by the 23rd. 

I feel like so many people are going to turn it down if they have GA, it's such a mess.

NecroManny
1 hour ago, Future Lover said:

I won for my show but there's no way I'm gonna give up my place in line. Hopefully they figure it out by the 23rd. 

I feel like so many people are going to turn it down if they have GA, it's such a mess.

I was thinking this too. I have CTM package ! But I wanna be front row. 

So if I win it for my state i don't know what to do 

Justice4ARTPOP

Shaun Moran

That is too bad. San Francisco doesn't have GA, so I won't have to worry about that. I'm still waiting on details. I hope the show was amazing! Really looking forward to the concert!

NecroManny
5 hours ago, Amanda Lanni said:

They basically told me I had to choose between the early entry I paid for or the backstage tour that they said was only 10 to 15 minutes long and id lose my place in line.....so I said nevermind....such a mess honestly I was really disappointed. Also the woman who did the VIP checkin was no help what so ever and was so rude about it. 

Is not the backstage experience where you take a group photo with Gaga?

Justice4ARTPOP

Archived