• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nirvana
1 minute ago, flopheart said:

where should i be added? i don't want to read 8 pages lol

Here:

3 hours ago, So Legit said:

It's so I can quote them and they can know the album leaked, and I'll be sending links to their PMs

Please @So Legit can you add me too? :pray: I may not be able to listen to the album at the release date (most likely visiting my cousin on his birthday and will stay there whole weekend. Will be difficult to find time to listen as he dislikes all my music :madge:) so a leak would get handy. I will buy the album when I'm able to :hor:

Infinity Wave
11 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

Here:

Please @So Legit can you add me too? :pray: I may not be able to listen to the album at the release date (most likely visiting my cousin on his birthday and will stay there whole weekend. Will be difficult to find time to listen as he dislikes all my music :madge:) so a leak would get handy. I will buy the album when I'm able to :hor:

@So Legit can you add me too? I won't be near to a store the day of the release date since I'm on vacation but as soon as I can I'll buy the album! Thanks :hug:

Colourful

Lona Delery
7 hours ago, Hybrid Rose said:

barcodes are scanned based off the actual spacings and lines, not the numbers :poot:

the things you learn from working in retail :selena: 

I think everyone knows that, it's suspicious because usually every barcode still has a line of numbers the cashier can type in manually in case the system doesn't work or doesn't recognize the barcode for some reason

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

ItsTommyBitch

All these quiet people that never posting in here confirming that Lana is truly the fave on GGD though :awesome:  

I think its a bit inefficient for all of us to be like "Add me" too tbh. Like, its going to fake leak before it really leaks if it does, it won't be a "this is the link!" to 40 people all of a sudden ya know :shrug: Unless its the cleanest leak in recent history :pray: 

It's still a nice effort though, dont get me wrong. Maybe @So Legit can just notify us when someone has a confirmed copy in their hands or posts lq snippets on tumblr or something. That's when the real mess/fun begins :sis: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Hopeless
3 minutes ago, SonOfAphrodite said:

@So Legit is an angel :pray:

I'm so hyped for this album after listening to the snippets !! :excited2:

I'm trying so hard not to listen to them :sweat: it's sooooo painful 

Archived