💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

misunderstood

Everyone acting like she "betrayed them" he's one of her friends and helped her through a lot. Get over it <3 she looks great

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blueskye

The first page of this thread, are you guys for real! :saladga:

OT: so lovely to see them together again, what did they sing? (I'm not trawling through this negative thread sorry).

Runway
9 hours ago, Paragon said:

You all STILL do not get it.Most folks are not pissed specifically about the cancelled show.It's the fact she didn't even have the decency to address it and then goes and performs jazz like nothing happened.Its odd  for lack of more appropriate terms.

It's just not a good look and fans have a right to call it out.She has a track record of empty promises and little **** like this adds up and gets old over time.We're talking years and years and years.Era after era after era. So stop equating criticism with terms "bashing" or "negativity" . Furthermore,What do you mean she owes us nothing. Do you even hear yourselves? 

"Entitled"We are the reason for ever single stack she has.The least she can do is follow through with **** SHE announces or at LEAST acknowledge it if it doesn't fall through with good reason like the professional she wants so badly to be heralded as. That goes for any profession:education, social work,legal,medical,etc. You cant just leave things. So yeah she does " owe us something " its called a Tweet.

There's more to stanning someone than kissing ass like sheep . So stop acting like you're better than folks who called her out on her apparent bullshit . Nobody is whining or dragging her just over a stupid dive bar show (it isn't even that serious). There is more to the complaints and eye rolling.It couldn't even imagine the pressure she is under but still there is a cycle occurring here . And an unfortunate disconnect to commitment.There is no point arguing that at this point.

Lets get a grip and just do better folks... all of us.Me included.

Her job is to record music, not to babysit insecure teenagers online 

She's cute and boring as always ever since 2014 haha but guys for real who cares about some dive bar shows

1ooo d0veZ
1 hour ago, Runway said:

Her job is to record music, not to babysit insecure teenagers online 

My point exactly.Thanks .:golfclap:

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

asana15
1 hour ago, Greanskye said:

The first page of this thread, are you guys for real! :saladga:

OT: so lovely to see them together again, what did they sing? (I'm not trawling through this negative thread sorry).

They sang "Cheek To Cheek" and "Lady Is A Tramp".

He had two shows at the Hollywood Bowl, but Gaga came to the Saturday night only. As you see, they had to change the program a little.

im glad that she gets to do what she wants you knw she smashin that white boy

Cut my heart, just shoot my love

Ronk

The burger analogy:  Let's say there was a man named Dave who opened a chain of hamburger restaurants.  Many people liked his burgers better than any others, so they ate at his restaurants as often as they could, and spread the word to their friends.  Would Dave be obligated to continue making the burgers the same way forever?  Would he even be obligated to continue making burgers at all, instead of perhaps fried chicken, which he actually had been making even before burgers?   He even had experience in fish and chips restaurants.  Are his burger fans entitled to anything?  They are not even the reason for his success.  Dave's success comes from his talent and hard work.  If he made fried chicken he would have a different customer set, but still be successful.  Same with fish and chips.   On the personal side, Dave was known by 90 percent of Americans, started a foundation to help people, and started an education center to help people.  He obviously cared about people.  Just because people liked him and he liked them doesn't change the fact that he was not obligated to them, they were not entitled to anything, and that he made his own success.

I live outside the space time continuum.

CanadaGaga
10 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Instead of complaining, why don't we appreciate how good she sounds 

👏🏻 Couldn't agree with you more!

Can we pause for a minute to notice how she slayed on "I can hardly SPEAK"?!

That one word alone.....☠️.

Ken Zahn

Cheek TWO Cheek Confirmed :trollga:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Archived