đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

IllumiMark
1 hour ago, Kermit said:

They're gonna. :giveup: We have to wait. 

I hope so :excited2: Until then, I will wait.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Hahaha does that mean she's actually ahead of Joanne World Tour rehearsals, contrary to the rumour spreading earlier?

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Hahaha does that mean she's actually ahead of Joanne World Tour rehearsals, contrary to the rumour spreading earlier?

It's just a guest spot for one song... It doesn't mean anything...

Bradley
Just now, monketsharona said:

It's just a guest spot for one song... It doesn't mean anything...

I just hope she's able to pull the tour properly because I'm attending and it's my first Gaga concert experience ever and I even had to travel :pray:

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I just hope she's able to pull the tour properly because I'm attending and it's my first Gaga concert experience ever and I even had to travel :pray:

I think the first shows will be quite experimental but I have no doubt the rest of the tour will be great as usual :) 

blackpink

I love their friendship! Gaga and Tony are so cute together, y'all are pressedT and can SEETHE 

Bradley
Just now, monketsharona said:

I think the first shows will be quite experimental but I have no doubt the rest of the tour will be great as usual :) 

My show is the fourth I think :pray:

blackpink

We love a LEGEND that has an album and won a GRAMMY with another LEGEND 

monketsharona
Just now, Bradley said:

My show is the fourth I think :pray:

Gosh I hope she'll be ready :pray:

blackpink
37 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

She needs to break up with this old fart.

How completely disrespectful this fanbase has no respect for Tony at all

Monster Voices

Read this thread whenever you wonder why she doesn't care as much about her fans anymore. :nails: Some people here need to be banned forever and stop putting sh*tstains on this fanbase.

Forever and Always!

LilMonsterKills

She somehow always has the time to do the most random things yet one tweet about the postponement of the Dive Bar Tour that literally takes less than one minute is too much to ask for? (Especially considering that she had no problem tweeting about the 6 Emmy nominations)

I don't get how people can defend her for this. It's not even about her going to Tony's show but more about saying that she's going to do something but then it doesn't happen and we never hear of it again. This isn't the first time she's doing this and it seems like it won't be the last.

Head Empty
Just now, gagagoogoose said:

But we're here for the new music that will be performed in the Dive Bar show, and now we won't be getting any of them.

NgReI4y.gif

When was it said that she would perform new music there? I thought that was about JWT.

monketsharona

I can understand some of you don't like jazz but please show a lot of respect for Tony Bennett.. 

It's literally just a 2 minutes performance, not a full album released, you're too extra. 

Archived