performance

Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

I hope C3C will come soon

Isn't it cancelled ? :yay:

Seriously I don't think she'll ever do this, Tony is the only one who talked about it since 2014 and it never happened... You know Gaga is always busy x) 

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
King J
2 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

Dive Bar show is definitely cancelled at this point :toofunny:

giphy.gif

I swear most fans weren't even here for the dive bar tour in the first place.

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Sizzily

Wouldn't be mad if she just cancelled the JWT to perform with Tony.

One Banned Boi

gagagoogoose
12 minutes ago, King J said:

I swear most fans weren't even here for the dive bar tour in the first place.

But we're here for the new music that will be performed in the Dive Bar show, and now we won't be getting any of them.

NgReI4y.gif

sara57
50 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

You clearly have no idea about life.

And YOU clearly don't know anything about me and my life but yet you are making conclusions about me based on few posts. Congrats. 

JustaMonster

This makes me sad about the Dive Bar. I wish she had just taken like 2 minutes to say sorry to the fans or something. :( I'm not going to drag her because I knows she's busy but still.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Bellatrix

It's always nice waking up reading some hot GGD meltdowns :gaycat:

Her fans are so fcking demanding of her. She's not a robot who can rehearse for the tour 24/7. She was most likely done for the day and chose to spend the night with doing this little surprise performance with Tony. Let her be :smh:  

sara57
1 hour ago, asana15 said:

Since no one reads anything any longer and just who's shouted the loudest, let me post this once again:

According to a local Vegas reporter, there were problems unexpectedly developed with the venue on Monday. The show will be rescheduled around her Vegas tour stop.

http://www.ktnv.com/on-air/interviews/johnny-kats-talks-about-lady-gaga-canceling-show-mayweather-mcgregor-cirque-buying-blue-man-group

Just for you, fellas:

@sara57

@Doncho

@Andree

@Fernster7

:hug:

I understand. But was that hard to say that together with the announcement instead of "she's deep in rehearsals" thing? I believe she is but if that's not the real reason why even mentioning it? They could just say that there was a problem with the venue and case closed. Not even going into details if they can't. All this drama about it probably wouldn't happen or it wouldn't be so big. 

Diamond Heart
2 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

This thread is the reason I resent this fanbase at times.

As if making this little surprise appearance to support her friend took any preparation at all as opposed to the dive bar that would have. Y'all literally look for things to be angry about with her. It's so dumb.

Anyway, she looks amazing.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This thread is sad.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

FadMadonsterStan

I love it when their together she always seems genuinely happy when she's singing with Tony

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

2 hours ago, AIex said:

Gaga: cancels Dive Bar show that requires minimal rehearsing, minimal outfit planning, minimal general preparation or time
Gaga: does elaborate surprise appearance at Tony Bennett concert to promote an album that came out almost 3 years ago, with a polished look that seems to have taken a bit to put together, despite the fact that she hasnt caught up in JWT rehearsals.

I'm pretty sure this is completely backwards. The Dive Bar shows may be minimal, but they're immensely more effort than getting up there to sing one song as a guest.

Also: ingrates.

XXXXX
37 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Wouldn't be mad if she just cancelled the JWT to perform with Tony.

:awkney:

King J
23 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

She needs to break up with this old fart.

Age is just a number :madge:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived