Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tour Rehearsals: Gaga has "a lot of catching up to do"

Stef

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

I think people should take things into perspective. 

For example, Broadway shows usual rehearse around 6-8 weeks before they start their previews. I don't know much about the similarities between what it takes to run a broadways show and a pop concert. However, I do know that Broadway shows are quite complex and are in some ways much more complex than a concert. Furthermore, it doesn't/shouldn't take Gaga more than two months to rehearse for a show that is shorter than a Broadway performance. The time that she has now is appropriate. And I'm sure she's been talking with her creative team throughout the year while working on other projects. 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
15 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

I think people should take things into perspective. 

For example, Broadway shows usual rehearse around 6-8 weeks before they start their previews. I don't know much about the similarities between what it takes to run a broadways show and a pop concert. However, I do know that Broadway shows are quite complex and are in some ways much more complex than a concert. Furthermore, it doesn't/shouldn't take Gaga more than two months to rehearse for a show that is shorter than a Broadway performance. The time that she has now is appropriate. And I'm sure she's been talking with her creative team throughout the year while working on other projects. 

On broadway, there are several actors going through a play. She however, has to carry all of the show by herself from the first minute to the last.

C1trus
On 7/11/2017 at 0:06 PM, Weasel said:

This is what happens when you put acting above your singing career during an album cycle ladies. 

Delete it fat

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

C1trus

I wouldn't mind if she danced less in this tour . Her health is more important tbh:saladga:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

DeleteMyAccount
2 hours ago, Creyk said:

On broadway, there are several actors going through a play. She however, has to carry all of the show by herself from the first minute to the last.

Like Hello, Dolly!, Wicked, Fun Home, etc with any leading role. Broadway shows are just as complex. The point is that Gaga shouldn't have to take 2+ months to rehearse for a 2 hr show. 

It's the same concept. Gaga has enough time to rehearse. Where did this rumor even come from? People are probably obsessing over nothing.

Creyk
1 hour ago, T3rrorBlade said:

I wouldn't mind if she danced less in this tour . Her health is more important tbh:saladga:

She will probably only dance during Ayo, John Wayne, DIC and maybe some old hits

Roomingfree77
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:01 PM, Stef said:

Also mindtrappa is propagaga.com, a well known and reliable source for all things Gaga. It would definitely explain why she postponed (more likely canceled her Dive Bar set) 

She prolly didn't realise how much rehearsing she'd have to do, guess it kinda explains a lot then :S 

See the quote below:

She been practicing her whole life for this don't worry about her just be thankful everybody else is "Tune-up".... :hor:

DonnieDarko

Nevermind some valid points raised in this thread, I can't at people believing what Propagaga says. It's been such a long time since he was even remotely bringing any credible info. But I guess, it's not up for a debate, since we all have our own beliefs and stuff.

If JWT is anything like those 13 minutes from the super bowl half time, it will be an awesome time!!!!! OMG getting pumped up!

Talent

This fanbase is so annoying. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Artrave had some problems with it, like the octopuss and club girl costumes, not to mention the back up dancers and the outerspace flowers.  Performance wise she was excellent as usual.  I saw her at Roseland and she was awesome, that whole week in NYC her public appearances were great in terms of the fashion. She's gets a lot of help with the organization and choices so she can just come in at the end and rehearse when everythings already worked out.  She's a performance artist so that's what she concentrates on doing. So maybe we can blame those terrible stage and costume choices on her help.

On 7/11/2017 at 9:32 PM, drinkmytears said:

I have a job, go to the best university in the world for what I do, have had multiple successful internships there, have a summer filled with vacations and concerts, many friends, a gym membership, and great family and pets.

I don't need a hobby, I'm spending a bit of free time on this website devoted to something I love the same as you. 

MindTrappa is legit and is always sharing info before it comes out and has proven himself as reliable. If you don't want to believe that, it's on you. 

But don't tell me to get a hobby. Get a life outside of dissing strangers online.

Since u put ur cv out there like that, then I guess I found my missing rib on ggd :trollga:

tthen
On 7/11/2017 at 11:26 PM, drinkmytears said:

I'd rather hear a song and be able to recognize it and sing along. Completely changing the melody and instrumental throws the crowd off. Some minor changes can sound cool, but completely rearranging the track just makes it something different 

This is why I haven't been to a Lauryn Hill show...completely different arrangements (I heard that she's required to change the arrangements because of some copyright thing but not sure if that's true or just BS)

JeffGaga89
On 7/11/2017 at 4:21 PM, yes said:

And I'm going to one of the first few shows....

Tbh, it doesn't surprise that she's behind on rehearsals. Didn't she only have like a week or two to rehearse for the Monster Ball 2.0?

And the Monster Ball 2.0 was an amazing show!

L E O
13 hours ago, orb1tx said:

Artrave had some problems with it, like the octopuss and club girl costumes, not to mention the back up dancers and the outerspace flowers.  

These were awesome. Cheap af, but still awesome.

Archived