Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

Ken Zahn
14 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

Maybe they found out the venue only had Corona:poot:

:selena: maybe there's no "diving allowed" at the dive bar and she wanted to do super bowl part 2 :trollga:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

NOTHING CAN EVER GO SMOOTHLY WITH US 

DEAD

THIS WHOLE FAN BASE IS CURSED :cryga:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Admin

Why the meltdowns? If anything, we should be excited because it could mean she's going to debut new music and it just isn't ready for release this soon.

Glittertinks

I was wondering anyways why she was doing this in the middle of the tour rehearsals... :selena: but still disappointing tho :toofunny:

DawnNutella

Does it say why it was cancelled anywhere? I hope everything's ok and that nothing happened?! Maybe just a timing/scheduling thing? Just do one in LA, it shouldn't take much rehearsal/prep time for a dive bar show, just get up there and sing? 

Slayer

I had a feeling it would be too much for her. She's had barely any time to rehearse for this tour. Doing a random gig in the middle of her one month rehearsal period seemed like an odd thing to do. She's probably made the right decision.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Ken Zahn

I hope she makes up for it on Thursday *cough* stage design *cough* :trollga:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

BadJudas

If i was at the place of Budlight, i don't try to find a new date for her...It is so disrespectful.

monketsharona

I will be very honest. I judt find her very disrespectful for the people who organized it. Girl why signing for it if you hadn't time for it in the first time. Changing your mind two days before the date is just :wtfga:

Bud Light is very very cool though, they could / should have just replaced her by someone else. 

Archived