💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Defiant Ones (HBO)

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

The_Defiant_Ones_TV-338980220-large.jpg

Gaga is featured on THE DEFIANT ONES: "The Defiant Ones" examines the partnership between Jimmy Iovine and Dr. Dre - one the son of a Brooklyn longshoreman, the other straight out of Compton - and their leading roles in a chain of transformative events in contemporary culture."

TUNE INTO HBO 9PM ET (NYC TIME).

I'll try to post a stream here. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir

Do we know that she's going to be featured? She's not even mentioned in the credits on IMDb :huh:

Little Monstera

I want to watch it but if Gaga isn't on it I will be very disappointed :selena:

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Curunir said:

Do we know that she's going to be featured? She's not even mentioned in the credits on IMDb :huh:

"Among the artists that appear in The Defiant Ones to wax on Dre and Iovine are Bono, Lady Gaga, Patti Smith, Bruce Springsteen, Trent Reznor, Puff Daddy, Gwen Stefani, Snoop Dogg, Tom Petty, Kendrick Lamar, and Stevie Nicks."

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/07/interview-with-allen-hughes/

Although I wouldn't get hyped because I don't think they ever mentioned it would be an interview or anything. They could simply be showing some old footage of Gaga.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Bradley

I don't suppose I have time for the whole thing, can someone cut an excerpt of Gaga's parts later when it's fully released?

Bad Monster Kid

Even without Gaga included this sounds really good. I already have it set to record. 

Bolkins

So excited for this!! Apparently its a 4 part documentary so Gaga might be featured later on

Twitter
1 hour ago, Curunir said:

This

evgenigerm2

She'll just talk about them 2-3 minutes I guess, don't get too hyped :poot:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

The Z

It's a joke... I'm working on a project that I decided to call DEFIANT, but Gaga posted about this commentary being titled Defiant just after. So I decided to call my project The Defiant One, but then... you already know :icega:

ChicaSkas

I can't wait to watch this.
I've loved Interscope Records for so many years.

No Doubt + Gwen Stefani

Lady Gaga

Stevie Nicks + Fleetwood Mac

pretty much my entire musical life :wub:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

joemayzzin

i will def be watching this tonight cause while I'm happy gaga has something to do with it, it looks like an interesting documentary regardless! 

Archived