Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga Still Incredibly Famous?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
Just now, maxblac said:

Henny...
Also, all of that (other than Coachella and the tour) happened within the span of 4 months. This could've ben a successful era if she has released more singles, but nah.

I don't think that any more singles would've done well to be honest (and I love the album). Maybe she will do more singles if she does in fact release new music this summer? 

⚯͛

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatic

She's literally making headlines, just for wearing couture on a hike. I think that answers the question pretty well. 

FentyGa
2 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I don't think that any more singles would've done well to be honest (and I love the album). Maybe she will do more singles if she does in fact release new music this summer? 

I think Million Reasons was such a success that people were anticipating more Gaga which is why TC did so well without promo. I'd rather have new music tho, so if that happens I won't mind the lack of singles.

XXXXX
3 hours ago, maxblac said:

Not when Joanne is in existence.
The album is amazing, but the era f*cking sucks.

How the fck this era sucks?? Incredible performances at the AMAs, VSFS, SBHS, Coachella and the Joanne world tour is yet to come.

Joanne-#1 album

MR-#4 on Hot 100, more than 1 million sales

Crazy video for John Wayne

What else do you want?

juju

Literally, everyone in the world knows her name.

Can you say the same for your Halseys, Camila Cabellos, or any other recent female "star"?

❤ x ❤

FentyGa
1 minute ago, BloodyGlory said:

How the fck this era sucks?? Incredible performances at the AMAs, VSFS, SBHS, Coachella and the Joanne world tour is yet to come.

Joanne-#1 album

MR-#4 on Hot 100, more than 1 million sales

Crazy video for John Wayne

What else do you want?

Umm I'd like at least 4 singles, promo to last more than 4 months and Gaga to not throw away her shot at having a successful era (which this could've been)

XXXXX
4 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Umm I'd like at least 4 singles, promo to last more than 4 months and Gaga to not throw away her shot at having a successful era (which this could've been)

You want too many things :stalkga:

GypsyBabe
38 minutes ago, maxblac said:

I think Million Reasons was such a success that people were anticipating more Gaga which is why TC did so well without promo. I'd rather have new music tho, so if that happens I won't mind the lack of singles.

I agree with this :gaycat:

⚯͛

Archived