Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey shades Demi, Katy Perry & Britney + more!

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Fanta

GGD users always surprise me by supporting the opposite of what I expect them to support. Halsey is the definition of capitalism abusing LGBT/hipster/weird/'unique'/different kids by bringing a fraud and making her seem artistic when in reality she is as bland as a piece of bread. Nothing she says will ever be of substance because she is in no position to talk **** about her predecessors. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fanta
18 hours ago, Supersonic said:

She fits right into this fanbase I guess. All that's left for her to do is call Gaga a pancake-tittied obese c*nt for not profitting off Sonja's death and plugging The Cure.

I gained back a few IQ points after reading a lot of stupid remarks in this thread. Thank you.

The Child
13 hours ago, Reprise said:

sorry but there's a difference between "perfect illusion is bad" and "stop using vague bisexuality as a trait to get the attention of the LGBT community and look "cool" and "edgy".

halsey is calling out how most pop girls SPECIALLY BRITNEY exploit the male fantasy of w/w sex. she's totally right and as a bisexual woman, has every right to.

But Britney never did, well she kind of did with Madonna for Me Against The Music & with Tinashe for Slumber Party but she never made it look as something bad that felt so right.

1 hour ago, brit4ever said:

Especially Britney? When and how exactly?

They think that the Madonna kiss, Me Against The Music & Slumber Party with Tinashe is that.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Fanta
12 hours ago, Venusfly said:

This kinda just... proves Halsey's point. Instead of explaining herself or apologising about fetishising the LGBT community she just laughs at how much of a hit her song was. :neyde:

It sucks how Halsey is getting the brunt of the abuse for what she said when all she did was call out people who are exploiting us

But why do we LGBT people have to be so sensitive, it's almost like we're waiting to be offended to have something to bitch about.

I'm all for these popstars singing about us and making us part of everyday culture because it's people with privelage that should use their platform to spread positivity. If more people did that we'd be dealing with far less issues in the world. 

The Child

I'm sorry guys but she wasn't talking about Britney at all.

She was only pointing out what Katy & Demi did.

Katy did it in a very bad way but Demi actually portrayed sexual experimentation in a very good way.

The comment about Iggy is really mean though.

And when she talked about Britney, she just said she thought every pop singer were writing their songs and she thinks that if you don't write your songs you're not a singer and she took Britney as an example, always the easy target I see. She could have just taken Céline Dion or Whitney Houston who both didn't write their songs.

But anyway, she's a mess, she could have worded herself in a better way and in a less mean way.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

brit4ever
14 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

But Britney never did, well she kind of did with Madonna for Me Against The Music & with Tinashe for Slumber Party but she never made it look as something bad that felt so right.

Exactly, Britney did it to show the closetet LGBTQ people that it's ok to express your sexuality in public, she was one of the first pop stars to do so, before it was cool to support the gays/lesbians etc. 

17 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

They think that the Madonna kiss, Me Against The Music & Slumber Party with Tinashe is that.

The dellusion......

HOTNebraskaGuy
5 hours ago, Bae said:

Just like 75% of monsters do :poot:

Yes yes this post was funny the last 3 times some one quoted me to say the same thing. 

giphy.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

LaMaisonGaga
21 hours ago, SychosSoChic said:

A kii and a cackle for all of you pressed bitches

Halsey exposed THAT

Ok maybe I'll give her album a listen after all

tumblr_or4rkdMIvW1u6n38po1_250.gif

MTE

lamaisongaga.com

VOLANTIS

What did she say about Britney Spears?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Yanko
21 hours ago, SychosSoChic said:

A kii and a cackle for all of you pressed bitches

Halsey exposed THAT

Ok maybe I'll give her album a listen after all

u should

its like 9/10

sorry and alone will have you SHOOK  

Yanko
22 hours ago, Edonis said:

Why is GagaDaily getting involved :air:The lack of professionalism from admin at times is astonishing  :air:

right? :toofunny: +halsey is a gaga stan 

Yanko
15 hours ago, Venusfly said:

This kinda just... proves Halsey's point. Instead of explaining herself or apologising about fetishising the LGBT community she just laughs at how much of a hit her song was. :neyde:

It sucks how Halsey is getting the brunt of the abuse for what she said when all she did was call out people who are exploiting us

the funny part is that   cfts was never a hit 

donutellha

I AM.... SO QUEER. SEE? I COLLABED TO WRITE A REVOLUTIONARY, ONE AND ONLY TM LESBIAN LOVE SONG.  and let me justify my support for myself and the community by calling out other female artists and collabing w/ one from a homophobic group.

:selena: girl staying con sis tent if you want to represent us :selena: 

halsey girl, ya fall from grace is deserved by those actions. we are NOT a gimmick for you to pull off as an act for money.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived