Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

You have creative control...

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

Over one last video from Joanne. 

You're allowed to chose which song it's for, how Gaga looks, what happens, etc. BUT- you must continue from the John Wayne video (since they're all connected). 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HOTNebraskaGuy

Over one last video from Joanne. 

You're allowed to chose which song it's for, how Gaga looks, what happens, etc. BUT- you must continue from the John Wayne video (since they're all connected). 

Smother Em Eh

I'd do a music video for AYO. And have it have 3 looks! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

RAMROD

Sinner's Prayer or Hey Girl will get a music video, missed opportunities tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

slayo

Definitely, without a doubt, no hesitation, I would give A-YO the video treatment that it has always deserved.

Make it stupid!

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, slayo said:

Definitely, without a doubt, no hesitation, I would give A-YO the video treatment that it has always deserved.

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Sinner's Prayer or Hey Girl will get a music video, missed opportunities tbh

5 minutes ago, JosephH said:

I'd do a music video for AYO. And have it have 3 looks! 

What is she wearing? How does it transition? 

RAMROD
Just now, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

That is too elaborate to descrive rn and I haven't get my dinner yet. BRB :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Born To Slay

I'd do Dancing In Circles, it'd feature Gaga mastrubating in her gun show outfit.

Korok

Whenever I listen to Diamond Heart I imagine a stage with a lot of fire and Gaga sort of embodying Freddie Mercury's showmanship. 

Queens-Freddie-Mercury-in-014.jpgFreddie-Mercury-in-1986-244006.jpg

slayo
1 minute ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

She would wear the pink suit for a good chunk of the video, then switch to black outfits like during the Victoria Secret show. I would like to incorporate an old, Wild West themed town with cowboys and horses and a band playing and dancing to A-YO.

Make it stupid!

Thomas P

Walking down the sidewalk and then she rips off the pink pan suit and her boobs are covered with the exes to cover her nipples. She sits down and her boyfriend from John Wayne comes motorcycling up behind her. He throws the American flag over her to cover her up, and Diamond Heart begins playing. It's very Ride by Lana Del Rey in asthetic, and there will be a lot of scenes with fire behind her while the flag is waving over her head. She'll end it by tying the flag around her neck, stabbing her boyfriend, and stealing he motorcycle to continue on her path. 

Literally came up with that when I was typing. You're all so welcome 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

DeanWinchester

Gaga Dances in Circles in the country roadside using the guitar as a dildo

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

15jocart
8 minutes ago, slayo said:

After walking away, she would meet the guys in denim at a bar. There would be a mirror on the ceiling and she'd be wearing a shiny outfit like on SNL, and the plot would involve her and the guys drinking, dancing, and riding around town as she flirts with all of them. At the end, it turns out that the town she's in is the same one as Perfect Illusion, making the 4 videos a giant loop.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Archived