💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga performs at the Grammys next year, what should she perform?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
Just now, Perfect ionist said:

GURRRL NO:interestinga:

Can't she do both or something:neyde: 

She could do both but I don't think she will. I think she'll wanna take a little time off before her next era. I think if she doesn't extend the tour into 2018, she'll use the first half of 2018 as sort of a breather period and then do stuff related to ASIB the second half of 2018 and then 2019 we'll get the next pop era. Keep in mind tho that she'll likely do musical performances of ASIB material on tv to promote the film, so it'll be like it's own mini era to hold us over.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfect ionist
2 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

She could do both but I don't think she will. I think she'll wanna take a little time off before her next era. I think if she doesn't extend the tour into 2018, she'll use the first half of 2018 as sort of a breather period and then do stuff related to ASIB the second half of 2018 and then 2019 we'll get the next pop era. Keep in mind tho that she'll likely do musical performances of ASIB material on tv to promote the film, so it'll be like it's own mini era to hold us over.

Why are things back the next era:saladga:

sipthistea

I think she should plan a medley of her best songs. Starting with Teeth, then she could perform Jewels n Drugs, Donatella and she should finish with Million Reasons mix with the best song of the year a.k.a No frauds by Nicki Minaj. 

25 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I think she should plan a medley of her best songs. Starting with Teeth, then she could perform Jewels n Drugs, Donatella and she should finish with Million Reasons mix with the best song of the year a.k.a No frauds by Nicki Minaj. 

I will have what u are having

sipthistea
1 minute ago, Denys said:

I will have what u are having

Good taste in music :whitney:

joannethenight
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

idk but it better be her own material

last time she sang her own song was in 2011

:giveup:

🌹

DawnNutella
2 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

She won't perform at next years Grammys. She'll take a breather at the beginning of 2018, promo for ASIB a few weeks before the movie release, then her and Christian will get married, she'll need some honeymoon/new marriage time off then she'll get pregnant a few months later so she'll need time off for that (around 3-4 yrs) Then she'll release her new album, "Lullabies" around 2022. She'll perform a song from it at the 2023 Grammys. 😏 

zakariah

Honestly, she has to perform a Joanne medley + The Cure or something.

Savage

Since she most likely won't be releasing new material at the time, I'd say Million Reasons. It's most likely what she'll be nominated for. MAYBE Joanne to say goodbye to the era. I can see her singing either (especially Joanne with the guitar) on the same small circle stage that she sang with Tony on.

Alfonso

Something like a mix of the era:

Perfect Illusion/Million Reasons/John Wayne/The Cure

Or Hey Girl with Florence, Joanne and Million Reasons

idk :giveup::emma:

Born To Slay
1 hour ago, DawnNutella said:

She won't perform at next years Grammys. She'll take a breather at the beginning of 2018, promo for ASIB a few weeks before the movie release, then her and Christian will get married, she'll need some honeymoon/new marriage time off then she'll get pregnant a few months later so she'll need time off for that (around 3-4 yrs) Then she'll release her new album, "Lullabies" around 2022. She'll perform a song from it at the 2023 Grammys. 😏 

No

Sorcerer

Hey Girl with Florence. Total slayage :firega:

Or a Joanne medley like Beyonce's Lemonade medley this year :pray:

Emvee

Million Reasons deserves a Grammy performance, tbfh.

Sinner's Prayer and Joanne too if it turns out to be a medley. I can see her starting with Joanne, then SP, and ending with Million Reasons. Those 3 are lyrically the strongest on the album. 

Bradley

Depends on whether she releases a new song at the end of this year. If she does, maybe she can perform the new single.

Archived