💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga At montauk with Christian Carino

alp0707

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. Something about him just creeps me out/makes me uncomfortable and I don't know why? Also, it has nothing to do with looks tbh, because to each their own. I just have a feeling of foreboding. 

I don't know. It's her life, obviously. And I hope that she is super happy and enjoying her vacation! :flutter: 

⚯͛

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

Aw the cute white shoes

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

FlopSlurper

I'm not about to get banned over him :madge: so let me scream internally :madge: 

River

Honeyz, trust me, it's the d!ck!!

I have a friend, she's really beautiful, a Mauritian girl, half Chines half white, but her husband is like a disaster, like nothing there is nice to look at.. so I asked her "but why?" she said it's the d!ck, that it's really big and she can't say no to it. so Gaga is in the same position:diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Whispering
7 hours ago, T E Anne said:

montauk

asdfghjkl

THE AFFAIR

AffairBar6401.jpg

i can't

:giveup: 

Lol, exactly what I thought when I saw she was on Montauk. Do you watch that show? 

It looks like a lovely place on the show! Hope Gaga has a wonderful vacation! 

joemayzzin
8 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

Ugh I love Montauk. Queen was here omg :giveup:

i know when i found out she was on the island i bugged but not about to spend almost 2 hours on sunrise highway when i didn't even know where she was lol

CatelynnMarie
6 minutes ago, joemayzin said:

i know when i found out she was on the island i bugged but not about to spend almost 2 hours on sunrise highway when i didn't even know where she was lol

I don't blame you honestly lol. I can't deal with Sunrise half the time 

13VictorC
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. Something about him just creeps me out/makes me uncomfortable and I don't know why? Also, it has nothing to do with looks tbh, because to each their own. I just have a feeling of foreboding. 

I don't know. It's her life, obviously. And I hope that she is super happy and enjoying her vacation! :flutter: 

I feel the same. I don't want to judge without knowing him, but I can't help the unease I feel when I see him with Gaga. :shrug:

At the same time, I trust Gaga to choose wisely. If she's happy, then great.

JoanneMonster
8 hours ago, PerfectIllusion said:

She looks like The FameGa for some reason...

I think she got a tan like bavk in tf days

I See You

blackpink

She looks so pretty, I like this outfit on her.

also am I the only one who kinda likes Gaga and Cristian together? :selena:

badboigiankie

Tbh I don't think they're a match. But whatever makes you happy, Mamma Gaga. Though I can see in the pics that she's kinda not in the mood to be around people...

And btw, who is he?

Where does she know him from?

Is he even a celebrity??

giphy.gif

Anchor in me ⚓

Archived