Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
throwback

1989's Slayage

Featured Posts

neptugne   Paws Up 14,329
neptugne

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6620398/taylor-swifts-1989-5-million-fastest-selling-album-decade

I was looking for her total album sales and found this article, and I was like wow :giveup: 1989 was slaying soooo hard.

Shake It Off, Blank Space, Bad Blood were massive. Fastest album to get 5 million US sales since 2004, 3rd 1M+ first sales week in a row for Taylor. She was the top pop girl. :diane:

How successful do y'all think her next lead single will be? I'm anxious bc sooo much controversy since 1989, but I hope she embraces the snakeness and is a lot more adult/mature/real :flutter:

(if someone made a thread like this recently then you can report me lmao but I didn't see)

Edited by neptugne
  • Like 3

Venusfly   Paws Up 14,229
Venusfly

I didn't think this a couple of months ago but I think her next single will smash as hard as her previous ones did. Her albums streamed insanely well when they came back on Spotify considering how old they are now.

Zombie   Paws Up 1,216
Zombie

She had a massive era, like in Britney's prime OIDIA level, videos, concert, sales, streaming, views, everything

Ryusei   Paws Up 5,184
Ryusei

Will probably hit #1 and I hope it won't have a feature on it (taylor pls) Also

giphy.gif 

• Like 3

Yuuri   Paws Up 12,446
Yuuri

I think she's the only act from the 2000's that hasn't flopped yet.

• Like 1

neptugne   Paws Up 14,329
neptugne

Taylor to Kanye back then "I'm like, this close to overexposure" she's woke y'all she a businesswoman 

• Like 1

GagaInTheZone   Paws Up 4,141
GagaInTheZone

I don't think she'll perform as good considering she has a hate bandwagon since the Katy+Kanye feuds, and all pop girls seem to flop lately