💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga's voice got rated an A from the critics..

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

littlepotter
10 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

LMFAO she's overhyped because her act and overall aura is simple. But her voice is better than 80% of those who were rated above her. I'm sorry but after I saw Miley Cyrus rated above a C- I stopped watching this. I'm not even happy with Gagas grade considering the ridiculousness of the other ratings. 

Adele may be overrated but denying her amazing voice is plain stupid, a phrase I rarely use. That is all. 

Have you even read the site

chaeri pls

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those getting salty, call me when Adele/Celine/Sia (i adore Sia) do half the genres Gaga has done, im sorry but being great at 1 style isnt proof of talent,gaga shits on them when it comes to versatility.

On 6/8/2017 at 5:48 PM, SlayGagaloo said:

This is embarrassing :poot:

I never felt impressed by Adele's vocal technique ever, she only has strong voice and that's it.

Mary Jane Wayne

I'm glad they didn't group Celine with the A list. Her voice is very nasal and overrated. I'm also glad that they recognized Gagas talent but they did Florence SO wrong. She is my favorite vocalist ever. Her voice is literally like angels whispering (sometimes shouting) into my ears 

Mary Jane Wayne
On 12 iyun 2017 at 11:52 PM, Adakam said:

Those getting salty, call me when Adele/Celine/Sia (i adore Sia) do half the genres Gaga has done, im sorry but being great at 1 style isnt proof of talent,gaga shits on them when it comes to versatility.

Gaga has a better voice than them too

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 6/12/2017 at 8:19 AM, littlepotter said:

Have you even read the site

? What are you talking about? Also confusing why you're coming off rude. Especially from the "community committee" 

NCgaga

Adele's voice isn't rangy. She isn't known for having a huge range. HOWEVER, she has one of the most pristine and colorful tones, and probably the best tone of this century so far. Her velvety tone, enunciation, color, and technique is why she is the biggest selling female artist of the current time. 

KingRedd

Remember this was based off of Technique and performances. Not how good they sound on the radio haha. This list is accurate, people just hate seeing people who are hailed to have the best voices so low on the technique list. 

May I Read You? 😎

DeleteMyAccount

Were the results decided on the performances in the video? I mean I know for a fact that Carrie Underwood can sing a lot better than that performance. Her singing in Sound of Music (not her acting haha) was really great. And Celine being an A-?...

I can't with yall acting like an A- for Celine is some terrible score :sharon:

and I think we can all agree she's a bit nasally:poot:

Celine-Dion-Water-Bottle.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Blade
On 15.6.2017 at 6:58 PM, Mary Jane Wayne said:

I'm glad they didn't group Celine with the A list. Her voice is very nasal and overrated. I'm also glad that they recognized Gagas talent but they did Florence SO wrong. She is my favorite vocalist ever. Her voice is literally like angels whispering (sometimes shouting) into my ears 

But that's the thing. This list isn't about who sounds good but about technique. Florence may sing like an angel but she does so in a not so healthy way.

Arturo

Taylor deserves being below Rihanna and Katy. Can't believe SOME people actually believe Taylor has a good live voice.

Blade
On 8.6.2017 at 9:26 PM, lilmonster93 said:

I will say I think Ari can work her way up to an A or star. She just needs to work on enunciation and breath control.

Ari has so much potential, she could be as great as So Hyang but she has major tongue- & jaw tension issues, which cause her poor enunciation. Those are her biggest technical flaws. I wish she took a year off and took classical vocal lessons. Jojo did that and it helped her so much :flutter:

Blade
On 8.6.2017 at 0:33 PM, Moncher said:

People, when you dont really know about vocal technique please refrain from comentary, your personal opinion is quite irrelevant in this matter :saladga:

This.

Don't you just hate it when people who clearly have no knowledge about vocal technique whatsoever, spread their ignorance all over this thread? If you can't differentiate between technique & tone, your opinion doesn't matter and you sound less than smart.

Antonio
1 hour ago, vocalqueef said:

This.

Don't you just hate it when people who clearly have no knowledge about vocal technique whatsoever, spread their ignorance all over this thread? If you can't differentiate between technique & tone, your opinion doesn't matter and you sound less than smart.

ignorance =/= opinion

you can say whatever you want but that's pretty rude, at least don't @ us like that.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived