đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga will use her real name for credits in ASIB

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur
8 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

They must think the public is obscenely stupid. I mean, I understand the nation elected Trump but even considering that, people will know before they buy tickets that it's Lady Gaga.

You should have just stopped right there, because that answered your entire question.  :giggle:

Egypt. W

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
En_Sabah_Nur
4 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Good idea. Her fans already know she's in it, and douchebags won't be able to say "eww bro u gon see dat lady gaGa movie? Dude thats soo gay lets go **** bitches"

I hollered!!!  :yay::yay::yay:

Egypt. W

pink sushi

I'm sure a large percentage of people who watch the movie won't even know its her. People are stupid. TRUMP is our president for Christ's sake. :wtf: 

Bradley
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Good idea. Her fans already know she's in it, and douchebags won't be able to say "eww bro u gon see dat lady gaGa movie? Dude thats soo gay lets go **** bitches"

:rip:

'Dude I'm not watching it for Gaga. I'm watching it for Bradley :hor:"

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

'Dude I'm not watching it for Gaga. I'm watching it for Bradley :hor:"

Plot twist :stalkga:

chaeri pls

thatfoxyfeeling
7 hours ago, androiduser said:

not sure how I feel about this...

Sure, it separates the movie from her career in music, but it implies that Lady Gaga is somehow an act

But we all know Gaga is a persona?

Illuminati

I'm here for it if it has a positive impact on her as an actress. I don't think this will make the critics any less biased though. I feel like they will be harsh just because it's Gaga

Inb4 her next album is Stefani

FATCAT

I don't really care, but I think their are pros and cons for each.

Purr more, hiss less.

GagaMyBlood95

I think this is not a good idea. And not just because of the box scores, but the overall impression.

Idk, I just think she should write it down as Lady Gaga and that is it.

The Fame Monster

I also use my real name sometimes.

Find your freedom in the music

Bogdan

"Since they will go into the movie not knowing it's her, and fall in love with the character; only to later find out who was actually playing her. "

The fact that people dislike/hate her despite not knowing what she looks like, it only proves how ignorant people are.

smh

bionic
7 hours ago, pink sushi said:

I'm sure a large percentage of people who watch the movie won't even know its her. People are stupid. TRUMP is our president for Christ's sake. :wtf: 

I don't think they're the type of audience who see this film. :laughga: 

buy bionic

Harry

I don't think it really matters since if the film is properly promoted and advertised, the press generated will let people know who Stefani Germanotta is better known as. I personally think it'll be kinda annoying to have her known as two separate things, especially if she appears on talk shows to promote it as Stefani. But I guess it worked out for Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Moebius

we been knew

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Bolkins

I don't think it will matter that much, when the film comes out its not like Gaga's name won't be brought up all the time by the press and twitter etc, it's hardly been a secret anyway. 

Archived