Economy
3 hours ago, Americano said:

yes i'm sure you have so many experiences with him to justify your judgment 

I dunno what that user meant

But i find him kinda old for Gaga :emma: 

WildAmerican
3 hours ago, HOTNGaga said:

Woah he kinda looks like Andrew Garfield 

Don't insult Andrew Garfield like that....

AshIey

I feel like some of you should trust Gaga's judement more. The last few years she seems to surround herself with positive influences and people who love her. She won't be with someone who doesn't treat her right (which is the only thing that matters). 

sara57
1 hour ago, Delusional Aura said:

Beyonce and Jay Z. Ellen and her wife. Emma Watson and her man. Age differences isn't much of a deal unless you are 20 and the guy is 60 then you have grampa issues. 

None of the age differences in these relationships are so big like in Gaga and Christian's case. Not to mention that all of these couples you mentioned don't have (almost grown up) any children from previous marriages/relationships nor they were in some marriage before. Christian was married 20 years, has two kids and has been changing girlfriends since the divorce.

sirensofthedawn

ugh i thought she dumped this ugly greasy grandpa

i wish she would just date a woman already :classy:

Poope MOnster

wtf too many hate toward this man with no reason it disgusting

if i be gaga i will be very despise you 

disrespect someone that i care like this

not kissing his ass its okay just ignore him :wtf:

crushedlemonice

Cmon guys don't be rude. I think they look cute together and we've seen him around her friends and family a lot so they probably have a good relationship. 

Shadow

Age translates to experience and maturity, which is a major factor why women date older men. Also, Christian being her agent, made him more accessible when she traveled last year and due to their schedules, she couldn't always have Taylor around her. These things happen and some of y'all disliking him, it isn't your relationship. Gaga isn't some Barbie doll to match with a Ken and reduced to adult film/romance novel roles. Whatever we see outside gives us little clue of what goes on inside their heads. 

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

3 hours ago, JustYouandI said:

In his defense, its his opinion. Why do we feel the. eed to try to point out why said opinion is wrong?. None of us have any ground to like or dislike Christian, we dont know anything about him.

His opinion is not the case, it was just dramatic and rude imho. I personally don't care about this Christian guy at all

The Surrealist
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

She won't be with someone who doesn't treat her right (which is the only thing that matters). 

Obviously she won't, since she has no person in her team that disagrees slightly with her on anything.

Moebius
5 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

- He's too old for her

- He's dated so many celebrities before her and they all didn't last long

- He has two grown ass daughters

- I said what I said I don't need to kiss everyone that's around Gaga's ass

:tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea: 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

xoxo Craig

I do think love has an age limit. I think that its wrong to date people who are almost twice your age and older. My parents have an 8 year difference which I think is fine. Anything over 15 years of a differnce is a bit:awkney: tbh

The fact that Chritian already has had a marriage for 20 years and when that ended hes been dating lots of celebs and they didnt last long doesnt hold much hope for Gaga. I want Gaga to be happy but I also want her to find someone who she can settle down with and have children. Christian is so old his fertility is in danger

And he already has 2 grown up children! Its just reads disaster for Gaga tbh

End Racism Now

• venusfly locked this topic

Archived