Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

40th anniversary of "Star Wars" - May 25th

ck105

Featured Posts

Well what more can be said about this classic film? It has forever changed cinema.

40 years later and the franchise has no signs of slowing down.

May the force be with you! :D

StarWarsMoviePoster1977.jpg

honza

my favorite movie saga of all time :giveup: The Last Jedi better come thru

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

SychosSoChic

Fav movies. Fav games. Fav soundtrack :giveup:

A single manly tear falls every time the intro blasts in the cinema :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

The Child

I LOVE this movie! :giveup:

The first scene with the Star Destroyer chasing the Tantive IV is amazing :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

honza
51 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I LOVE this movie! :giveup:

The first scene with the Star Destroyer chasing the Tantive IV is amazing :giveup:

Nobody will ever understand how much love I have for anyone who knows what things like "Tantive IV" or "Star Destroyer" mean :giveup: here in the Czech republic not that many people really know Star Wars well

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

The Child
10 minutes ago, honza said:

Nobody will ever understand how much love I have for anyone who knows what things like "Tantive IV" or "Star Destroyer" mean :giveup: here in the Czech republic not that many people really know Star Wars well

Well here in France my generation sees Star Wars as something shitty BUT they still insist on the fact that they didn't see any movie out of the 7. So I don't understand how you can call a movie shitty if you haven't seen it.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Senate

My favourite film series of all time. I am so hyped for The Last Jedi and Battlefront 2. I also have a weird attraction to Kylo Ren :giveup:

The Child
9 minutes ago, The Senate said:

My favourite film series of all time. I am so hyped for The Last Jedi and Battlefront 2. I also have a weird attraction to Kylo Ren :giveup:

Let's not even talk about Kylo, he's ugly but I have a weird attraction to him (And also to his grand father :emma:).

The Senate
3 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Let's not even talk about Kylo, he's ugly but I have a weird attraction to him (And also to his grand father ).

Oh i feel you sis. Adam Driver is oddly attractive though. Anakin from Revenge of the Sith can slaughter my Jedi child and i'd thank him :gaycat:

The Child
2 hours ago, The Senate said:

Oh i feel you sis. Adam Driver is oddly attractive though. Anakin from Revenge of the Sith can slaughter my Jedi child and i'd thank him :gaycat:

Darth Vader from a New Hope can do me anytime. :emma:

(Does he still have you know what or does it get burnt because of Daddy Obi Wan? :air:)

The Senate
9 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Darth Vader from a New Hope can do me anytime. :emma:

(Does he still have you know what or does it get burnt because of Daddy Obi Wan? :air:)

Well his body and the top of his legs were unburnt so i guess his pee pee was fine

The Child
30 minutes ago, The Senate said:

Well his body and the top of his legs were unburnt so i guess his pee pee was fine

Well he can choke me anytime he wants then. :lolly:

Archived