💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How did you react to these six years ago?

Luke78619

Featured Posts

MEDONER

That's basically where the infamous list of betrayals originated from, right? It was around the Judas release era, and we were expecting three betrayals from Gaga, Born This Way cover being one of them, except she later confirmed it was the real cover and I was triggered af, after the majesticness of The Fame and The Fame Monster covers we suddenly had that ugly mess as a real cover :gum:. Luckily the deluxe cover exists and it kinda damage controls the mess when you put all her album covers together :saladga:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Baduizm
1 minute ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

GGD was a mess!!! Everyone said it was a faked leak, it was another betrayal! The meltdowns were glorious

Hahaha it was totally ridiculous but I can't lie, I definitely contributed to the meltdowns and freaked out too :ladyhaha:

Eggs

I became a stan a few months after BTW was released, so wasn't aware of the backlash, and I was kinda shocked when I read that people didn't like the BTW cover and thought it was a joke. I really like it. :wtfga: I think it really captures the feeling of the album :wtfga::wtfga:

EDIT: The font is a mess tho

EdgeofTeeth

I was one of those delulu twitter stans who thought the cover was a "betrayal" and that the real cover would be released in 3 days a la Jesus' resurrection (since Judas was the single at the time and this idea was an excuse that happened to fit the religious theme) :laughga: Ah, those were truly the days...

I don't really like how they used the Impact font. The vinyl has the deluxe cover so that's what I usually see, and the motorcycle picture isn't on the back of it so I don't see much of it. I remember the "three betrayals" thing and everyone thought the cover was one of them :toofunny:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

MEDONER
15 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

6 years later I still can't believe someone of her magnitude and someone with her team and someone with her stature would allow this kind of photoshopped freshman year computer lab wordart bullshit to see the light of day

Then again, what can we expect from the album that tanked her career :giggle:

Don't quote me it's fact

I don't like to repeat myself but PREACH! :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

PMKKARDASHiAN
4 minutes ago, Baduizm said:

Hahaha it was totally ridiculous but I can't lie, I definitely contributed to the meltdowns and freaked out too :ladyhaha:

I wish I hadn't been just a lurker because I would have contributed but that was the first official meltdown GGD Ever saw! And I loved it! 

3 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

I don't like to repeat myself but PREACH! :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

It's the truth gur. Mess of an album deserves no less than mess of an album cover

xoxo Craig

I didnt react to it because I was a big fan back then:classy: 

I didnt think anything of it

End Racism Now

Eurotrash
49 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I've never understood why some people all it messy :oprah: to me, a messy cover would be a clash of colours, a bunch of images together and broken font that can be hard to read :gaycat:

You mean ARTPOP?! :lolly:

MEDONER
Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I wish I hadn't been just a lurker because I would have contributed but that was the first official meltdown GGD Ever saw! And I loved it! 

It's the truth gur. Mess of an albums deserves no less than mess of an album cover

I completely agree with you sis :laughga: I guess we're in danger here tho :ladyhaha: Let's get ready for "how dare you insult the album of the millennium, it's flawless and saved mine and my sister's sister's dog life"

tumblr_lm8fvnNr0P1qehcu6o1_500.gif

Spoiler

FIGHT US BlTCHES

tumblr_mdqz8sRKBR1qggwnfo1_500.gif

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

I didnt react to it because I was a big fan back then:classy: 

I didnt think anything of it

Girl.

I was the biggest fan and still thought it was atrocious/a joke :laughga:

weed

I didn't like the font on standard but looooved both covers, now I love both and the font

Electric Chapel and Highway Unicorn were my faves when it first came out 

Luke78619
8 minutes ago, Bathory said:

You mean ARTPOP?! :lolly:

Your words, not mine :usrs:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

FentyGa
7 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

I completely agree with you sis :laughga: I guess we're in danger here tho :ladyhaha: Let's get ready for "how dare you insult the album of the millennium, it's flawless and saved mine and my sister's sister's dog life"

tumblr_lm8fvnNr0P1qehcu6o1_500.gif

Hide contents

FIGHT US BlTCHES

tumblr_mdqz8sRKBR1qggwnfo1_500.gif

giphy.gif?response_id=5925d1ac1595739732

Archived