đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be okay with The Cure not having a video if..

2020Covid19IsOurs

Featured Posts

2020Covid19IsOurs

She decides to go on this new direction and release more songs that please the GP. :gum:

I know some of you peeps didn't like Cure but the song's success proved Gaga could have hits if she makes little tweaks in her style. :diane:

A new sound, new lyrical style but the same message and the same aura. I think that would be very refreshing for her career and would gain her new fans by millions. :pray:

Cure is having a great run without much promo and it might be resulting in a lot of meltdowns and frustrations but in the long run she'll slay and snatch the pubic bussy hair of y'all. That's all. :poot:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

OOPS22

Can she make more songs like TC AND give TC a MV though? :neyde:

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Dorothy Gale

Sure, but not releasing a video would be a huge missed opportunity. 

gagagoogoose

I prefer a video for TC for closure. It's a shame to waste this single by not promoting it (Yes, I know she has ASIB), when it has so much potential to be a summer hit.

Overall, TC serves its purpose by boosting Gaga's streaming power, but I think she should be releasing songs that best represent her at this point in her life, not songs that pander to the GP. It's a reason why we love her in the first place. She's constantly challenging the pop industry.

darkchylde
9 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

She decides to go on this new direction and release more songs that please the GP.

no.

i'd rather her not having another top 10 in decades than suffering more songs like the cure

Economy
4 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

Sure, but not releasing a video would be a huge missed opportunity. 

This! Just because a few songs have managed to be hits without videos doesnt mean we should delude ourselves into thinking its no big deal

Popular Music videos are still viewed hundreds of millions of times and still provide good promo!

Allan

No. That's not what Gaga's about. Recording some GP-friendly songs just to hang around a little on top of the charts is fine, but working solely to please the GP is against everything she's preached before (music not the bling-uh).

AlexanderMagno

No, the song is incredibly generic. I'm ok with her releasing it if she does something with it.

You release The Cure, with the sound the general public ears will catch immediately, similar to what's on the radio, and since it's about proving you can still climb the charts... You decide not to do promo or music videos? :huh: after all that we've been through, are we still expecting Gaga to climb the charts that easily?

So no, if she's releasing this generic sound, at least she should go for it and release an amazing pop music video, promo for life and have that commercial success the song deserves. The song is doing just ok, it's not even close to a hit.

2020Covid19IsOurs
20 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

A new sound, new lyrical style but the same message and the same aura.

I'll have to quote myself lol

I'm not saying she has to sacrifice what she stands for to pander to the GP but why not have both gp love and the gaga creativity. Cure is actually a pretty good example as she has been a goddess of Love :poot: so to speak. 

And if you say you're okay, I'm gonna heal you anyway

This just screams her overtly good nature of helping people :diane:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Born To Slay

Yes, if I got an album of songs similar to The Cure, I'd be like "**** the vid"

Archived