Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Cure, Sonja & EP rumors

KarmaPolice

Featured Posts

KarmaPolice

From the moment that The Cure came out, I thought it was about Sonja and we can all agree to that.

Now, after what happened yesterday, I think the song was simply a gift to her, not to the fans.
I don't think there's any EP coming and the fact that she released it in the middle of the Joanne era, it's because she knew that Sonja's condition was getting worse and worse. She released it on the first Coachella's date and on the second one she was already saying that Sonja was really sick.

She knew what was going to happen and she felt the need to release her "final" gift to her.

KarmaPolice
3 minutes ago, Beyond said:

There has already been thread for this,sis :sweat:

The thread it's not just about the fact that The Cure was written for Sonja...read it again

LaBlue
4 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

The thread it's not just about the fact that The Cure was written for Sonja...read it again

It was made for her

We had thread like this,but nvm :sweat:

loving you was blue

Buddy

I like to think Joanne was partially written for her too :wub:

My friend who's mom passed from cancer really connected to the album, it made him have a breakdown when he listened to it. :( 

Just now, Buddy said:

I like to think Joanne was partially written for her too :wub:

Gaga's dead aunt and pusspuss is shook 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Buddy
Just now, ARTnFAME said:

It was probably written with her aunt in mind as well

Anveeroy
5 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

tumblr_inline_n29hqaw1pl1qioi8t.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Kermit

Its been clarified that The Cure is just a standalone single.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

JR Gg
14 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

What is pusspuss :cryga:

KarmaPolice
4 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Its been clarified that The Cure is just a standalone single.

When?

1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

What is pusspuss :cryga:

:v:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

moonpig8400
28 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

From the moment that The Cure came out, I thought it was about Sonja and we can all agree to that.

Now, after what happened yesterday, I think the song was simply a gift to her, not to the fans.
I don't think there's any EP coming and the fact that she released it in the middle of the Joanne era, it's because she knew that Sonja's condition was getting worse and worse. She released it on the first Coachella's date and on the second one she was already saying that Sonja was really sick.

She knew what was going to happen and she felt the need to release her "final" gift to her.

Wow... that makes sense as it came so soon after Joanne, maybe unrealistic that she would have a whole body of work that soon

There may be some other songs too in the style of The Cure perhaps

Kermit
Just now, KarmaPolice said:

When?

When she never announced an Ep and the Joanne era is still on the roll and even the tour hasnt kicked off yet

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

MonsterAura

The Cure is a completely different song for me now. It only made me happy before and now it's one of Gaga's saddest and most beautiful songs :( 

Archived