Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I love Gaga

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

water is wet 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Irrelevant

This thread is amazing, very well written :applause:, although I like Lady Gaga more than Gaga :shrug:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

BeerFear
11 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

You're on GAGAdaily. we been knew :awkney:

Unfortunately sometimes this is not that obvious  :madge:

crisTEAne

i think these sorts of threads should be welcomed and cherished, because the rationale behind them usually is that OP feels emotionally overwhelmed and wishes to express their love for a wonderful human in the most concise way possible. "sometimes the simplest move is right," you know. i love her too. :wub:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, BeerFear said:

Unfortunately sometimes this is not that obvious  :madge:

SPILL THAT TEA

MonsterAura

I love Gaga and this family (cringe, I know) but we truly are more than just a fanbase. Sometimes in the past I've felt like that's just some **** we say, but hard times like this prove it; everyone coming together today to honor Sonja is beautiful to see, and it feels like we knew her even though we never met.

Gaga, Tara, Brandon, Sonja, Cynthia, Natali, "Papa Joe", us on this forum, etc. To me it feels like we're all friends. Like if we met on the street we would just go "Hey Girl.mp3". Like we all belong together (ARTPOP). 

Not sure how to describe it, but this is more than just being a fan of Gaga. :hug:

Archived