Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dumb Gaga Lyrics?

JiU

Featured Posts

dopega
14 minutes ago, SinnersVenus said:

Yeah, it makes sense, thank you:hor:

I feel like most Gaga lyrics have good meanings, yet at time I feel like she's trying too hard to be different :sweat: Gotta love mother monster tho.

That's why I don't agree when people call her lyrics dumb even tho they sometimes sound kinda forced, but there is always a meaning behind the lyrics. :queenga: 

It's probably the main reasons why GP doesn't understand her message when even the stans have to do lots of research and reach to get the point of her songs :poot:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

The lyrics in Bad Kids are inspired by letters she was given and stories she was told by  her fans backstage about how they feel they'll never amount to anything :grr:

Then it goes into to her perspective where she says "don't be insecure, if your heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid, baby"

Bad Kids is beautiful and misunderstood :grr:

Thank you!!!! I've never understood the hate that bad kids gets!!! Ru Paul has always said that we get to choose our families so that line is just gaga's way of saying "if your biological family doesn't accept you, that's ok because I'll always accept you because at the end of the day if your heart is pure, that's all that matters to me". I honest to god cried the first time I heard Bad Kids because before I was a monster, I was a "bad kid". I was a heroin/cocaine addict that hated myself. I never felt like I would amount to anything but gaga/monsters were the first ones to force me to look into the mirror and say "you are beautiful and so worth it". Call it cheesy or whatever you want but being a "freak" was the best thing that ever happened to me because I became a part of the greatest "family" on earth. I don't have a supportive biological family (besides my sisters) and so Monsters are my family ♄

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Helxig
5 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Thank you!!!! I've never understood the hate that bad kids gets!!! Ru Paul has always said that we get to choose our families so that line is just gaga's way of saying "if your biological family doesn't accept you, that's ok because I'll always accept you because at the end of the day if your heart is pure, that's all that matters to me". I honest to god cried the first time I heard Bad Kids because before I was a monster, I was a "bad kid". I was a heroin/cocaine addict that hated myself. I never felt like I would amount to anything but gaga/monsters were the first ones to force me to look into the mirror and say "you are beautiful and so worth it". Call it cheesy or whatever you want but being a "freak" was the best thing that ever happened to me because I became a part of the greatest "family" on earth. I don't have a supportive biological family (besides my sisters) and so Monsters are my family ♄

Aw that's a beautiful story! And exactly! You're the person she wrote that song for. She's saying it doesn't matter if you're a bad kid, what matters is if your heart is pure. If you have a kind heart then none of your past mistakes or misfortunes matter, because you're still good to Gaga.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

RodeckDanny
19 hours ago, Ricardo said:

from Hair

I just want to be free, I just want to be me
And I want lots of friends that invite me to their parties 

I was so pissed, thought I was listening to a Hanna Montana song, I fukcing hate this song 

THIS. I Love this song but OMG I could have written something better when i was 7. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

GypsyBabe
7 hours ago, beboskoukla said:

I really dont get it why everyone says something against this Please retweet.

Whats wrong with it ? :blink:

It's just super cheesy to me. 

I also feel like it doesn't even make sense in the context of the verse. (Maybe I'm missing something?) 

⚯͛

Queen Gloria

Everyone makes fun of "it's like that I've stopped breathing but completely aware" but I actually love that line. :giveup:

etown123

i honestly think a lot of the lyrics from ARTPOP aren't that dumb..they're just a little eccentric/weird...idk i'm new to this 

3 minutes ago, etown123 said:

i honestly think a lot of the lyrics from ARTPOP aren't that dumb..they're just a little eccentric/weird...idk i'm new to this 

ARTPOP has many of the best lyrics

e.g. Dope, ARTPOP, DWUW...

𝕞đ•Ș đ•“đ•šđ•˜đ•˜đ•–đ•€đ•„ 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞đ•Ș đ•šđ•€ 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Irrelevant
17 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

It's just super cheesy to me. 

I also feel like it doesn't even make sense in the context of the verse. (Maybe I'm missing something?) 

When I first heard the song, I swore it was love me love me please retreat 

But it kinda makes sense tho. I guess she's basically saying that she wants her lover to keep on saying love me love me aka keep making love with me :shrug: Plus the retweet sign looks like 69, so maybe it's keep making love with me in the 69 position :awesome:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

BabyTellMeYes

In a world of "got me spread like a buffet" I think I'm cool with any Gaga lyric.

sillynate
4 hours ago, permotio said:

“Girl, where do you think you’re going”

“Honestly, I know where you’re going”

giphy.gif

CwQiI0uXEAAqBBN.jpg

GypsyBabe
58 minutes ago, Relevant said:

When I first heard the song, I swore it was love me love me please retreat 

But it kinda makes sense tho. I guess she's basically saying that she wants her lover to keep on saying love me love me aka keep making love with me  Plus the retweet sign looks like 69, so maybe it's keep making love with me in the 69 position 

I thought it was retreat too! :hor:

I was so disappointed when I found out that it was retweet. It just seemed so cheesy and lame and pandering to pop culture. But I get what your saying, it makes sense. 

⚯͛

FentyGa
4 hours ago, permotio said:

“Girl, where do you think you’re going”

“Honestly, I know where you’re going”

giphy.gif?response_id=591dc86246900d0f4c

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Aw that's a beautiful story! And exactly! You're the person she wrote that song for. She's saying it doesn't matter if you're a bad kid, what matters is if your heart is pure. If you have a kind heart then none of your past mistakes or misfortunes matter, because you're still good to Gaga.

I'd say that my heart is definitely pure haha. I still think that "professional hugger" should be a legitamate job. Lol my 2 best friends always say that I'm stuck in the BTW era because I think everyday should be free hug day 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived