💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Scream Queens is canceled, OFFICIALLY!

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Panchecco

Ryan should have waited to make another show... he was working on too many things at once as asual and the second season was all over the place

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Were there any booklets?

Bitch I don't know actually :ladyhaha: I've never opened it, and its currently packed away somewhere :emma: 

I bought it on a whim for $20, since I can just watch it all online. I'll go find it later and let you know, but it probably doesn't have anything like... super deluxe. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Bitch I don't know actually  I've never opened it, and its currently packed away somewhere  

I bought it on a whim for $20, since I can just watch it all online. I'll go find it later and let you know, but it probably doesn't have anything like... super deluxe. 

Wait, don't do that if it's still mint/unwrapped lel :ladyhaha: 

I'll take a look on ebay lel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

joemayzzin

I'm actually a little saddened by this :wacko: The Chanel's were so damn funny and just the overall flow of the show was very entertaining for both seasons, wow this sucks!! 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

But honestly season 3 was just awful and the whole kinship thing made no sense :madge:

If they did one more season I feel they could of explained it better, and besides I had a major crush on Julia Shumway during the series so I wouldnt mind seeing her again tbh 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Gov Hooka

the show is so bad that I feel like it was only meant to run for a couple seasons or less

ssslyboy

I mean the ratings were bad during Season 1.  It's lucky it got to squeak out a second season.  I did like it though. #guiltypleasure

Dorothy Gale

Feud is headed for the same fate. Ryan needs to get his head back into AHS. Doesn't he have an 80s inspired show coming soon as well? 

ReidOne
Just now, Dorothy Gale said:

Feud is headed for the same fate. Ryan needs to get his head back into AHS. Doesn't he have an 80s inspired show coming soon as well? 

He needs to skip those Katrina & 2016 election seasons and go straight to the Versace ACS. Give us what we want. 

Archived