Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Spoiler: Drag Race S9

Kulture Kiari

Featured Posts

RonnieGagz

Btw, the elimination order:

8th: Farrah

7th: Valentina (she will lipsync against Alexis and will lose because she was using a mask, the insider said that Ru will be very angry)

6th: Nina (Sent home by Shea)

5th: Alexis (that may be obvious because she will certainly flop in the Sewing challenge)

Top4: Shea, Sasha, Peppermint and Trinity

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcanum

Come on that Christina Aguilera gurl should have left some time ago.

giphy.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Dorothy Gale

The fact that multiple people on here said Farrah Moan deserved to win when the queens were announced. tumblr_inline_n2ayje916U1qe4ieh.gif

RonnieGagz
1 minute ago, Dorothy Gale said:

The fact that multiple people on here said Farrah Moan deserved to win when the queens were announced. tumblr_inline_n2ayje916U1qe4ieh.gif

Aja was the favourite pre season and we all know how it turned out...

Kulture Kiari
13 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

Btw, the elimination order:

8th: Farrah

7th: Valentina (she will lipsync against Alexis and will lose because she was using a mask, the insider said that Ru will be very angry)

5th: Alexis (that may be obvious because she will certainly flop in the Sewing challenge)

Top4: Shea, Sasha, Peppermint and Trinity

Wait what? I heard Nina is the one that sends Valentina packing because Valentina didnt know the words and the following week, Nina gets sent home. Perfect revenge for me tbh.

#Justice ForValentina! 

RonnieGagz
3 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Wait what? I heard Nina is the one that sends Valentina packing because Valentina didnt know the words and the following week, Nina gets sent home. Perfect revenge for me tbh.

#Justice ForValentina! 

I like Valentina but I'm not mad at she being sent home at all because the meltdowns are gonna be incredible! 

EDIT: There's more than one story about Val's elimination, but whatever happens I know its gonna be messy

Kulture Kiari
Just now, RonnieGagz said:

I like Valentina but I'm not mad at she being sent home at all because the meltdowns are gonna be incredible! 

Noooo! It will tho tbh! 

I barely got my mom into Rupaul's Drag Race and we watch it every Saturday afternoon. She doesnt speak English so Im translating some of it. We knew of Valentina before Drag Race thanks to the fact that everytime we watched Adore Delano on youtube, it would suggest us Valentina videos. Anyways. It's Hispanic Mother's Day today, and before everyone leaves to work, we sat down to eat a special lunch together. Mom makes conversation and asks me "Whats new [my name]?" And I said "Ummm, I read last night that Valentina got eliminated from Drag Race." My mom is just "Well there goes my day."

Valentina whyyyyyyy!?!?! 

Phantomhive

Well, it was about time for Farrah to go (though I honestly wanted her to go a bit further. Goodbye my beautiful innocent cinnamon roll :()

-

25 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

What kind of f*ckery is this? My top 2 faves went home before Alexis?

3D4BBC37B2C4256544A09878AF5E19EA.gif

In I fly on wings of winter.

RonnieGagz
5 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Noooo! It will tho tbh! 

I barely got my mom into Rupaul's Drag Race and we watch it every Saturday afternoon. She doesnt speak English so Im translating some of it. We knew of Valentina before Drag Race thanks to the fact that everytime we watched Adore Delano on youtube, it would suggest us Valentina videos. Anyways. It's Hispanic Mother's Day today, and before everyone leaves to work, we sat down to eat a special lunch together. Mom makes conversation and asks me "Whats new [my name]?" And I said "Ummm, I read last night that Valentina got eliminated from Drag Race." My mom is just "Well there goes my day."

Valentina whyyyyyyy!?!?! 

She's really a sweet and wonderful person. I hope that if the T is really true she can return in AS3 and slay the house down :queenga:

Kulture Kiari
6 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

She's really a sweet and wonderful person. I hope that if the T is really true she can return in AS3 and slay the house down :queenga:

My mom and I would die if Valentina returns for AS3 with Adore Delano, of course if Ru and Adore keep their word from the reunion episode. 

Juvi
55 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

The second one is false. This 16 year old just found this image that was posted in a Reddit thread and done his own thread asking if it was real. He really did sex with a 35 year old guy, but it has nothing to do with the elimination order leaks!

1 hour ago, Juvi said:

EEEERREEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Katsuki Bakugo

I am here for that Top 3 tbh. Shea and Trinity have been slaying. If Valentina ****s up then she does. Also - as if anyone actually believer Farrah could go to the top? Like that isn't a spoiler... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

RonnieGagz
6 minutes ago, Juvi said:

What's so problematic about it? :oprah:

Juvi
3 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

What's so problematic about it? :oprah:

He's 16.............. A CHILD!!!! sorry for my morality b!tch :fthis:

RonnieGagz
33 minutes ago, Juvi said:

He's 16.............. A CHILD!!!! sorry for my morality b!tch :fthis:

Well, not one of my problems.