Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ryan Murphy shares the first visual tease of AHS7!

monketsharona

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
18 minutes ago, XMonsterMonster said:

I think he meant the Piggy Man from previous season

piggyman-208906.jpg

Tumblr ghost doesn't need a coherent reason to remain displeased...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar
6 hours ago, styleyourvision said:

American Horror Story: Dumbo's Revenge

The pink elephants are on parade, and this time, they're not leaving without you. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

juju
1 hour ago, HOTNGaga said:

Are you really hating on a whole party which has given us Lincoln, T. Roosevelt, Nixon (I can fight you about Nixon, he got a bad wrap for Watergate and being somewhat of a racist but it's hard to ignore the positive things he did like Title IX, ending the draft, and creating the EPA), and Reagan. :emma: 

tumblr_n437buxZAo1tyz3a6o2_250.gif

❤ x ❤

HOTNebraskaGuy
55 minutes ago, juju said:

tumblr_n437buxZAo1tyz3a6o2_250.gif

I love it when people change what could be a serious discussion over a serious topic into a gif response. Typical GGD :woot:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

juju
14 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

I love it when people change what could be a serious discussion over a serious topic into a gif response. Typical GGD :woot:

Typical, yes, as I'm not here to particularly discuss politics :awkney: Simply stated that I adore elephants? Not really initiating any political discourse, in any way... Regardless, I grew up in a (Very) Republican household and lived that life before, but now it is definitely not for me; if its for you, have at it I guess :awkney: 

❤ x ❤

sethrb101
7 hours ago, cameron9814 said:

I'm hoping he makes both parties evil cuz it would honestly be boring and cliche if he only focused on attacking republicans :toofunny:

Listen to this theory from Benjen88 on the AHS Reddit: "What if Trumpy's our serial killer. He targets minorities to show how evil the far right is, when he's in fact a flamboyantly gay liberal. Could be Ryan showing the unintentional monster that was created by the far left during election season."

:giveup:NEED:giveup:

#Gaga2020

monketsharona

some people on twitter see some The Purge references in it

Bradley

I can't wait for the teasers. Hopefully there is an opening credits this time.

LastNight
On 5/6/2017 at 11:17 AM, Bradley said:

I can't wait for the teasers. Hopefully there is an opening credits this time.

Me too! I totally got why they didn't do an opening credits sequence last year, given the format of the season, but they definitely need to bring it back again; it's one of my favourite things about AHS.

Archived