Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MUSIC VIDEO imagination the cure

HiddenWeirdo

Featured Posts

HiddenWeirdo

As I'm listening to the Cure I'm imagining some looks, dance sequences or places that would fit for the music video. Sure, Gaga is pretty unpredictable as an artist. I'm happy with every vision she's supporting through her music videos. But as long as there's no video I'm imagining so many things.

Gaga has had maaaany different hair styles but I've never seen her in this one with dark hair and I'm sure she'd rock that. :excited2:

baby-k-roma-bangkok.jpg

I'm also thinking about some cool dance moves that would fit the R&B vibes combined with great places that remind you of a hot summer day or maybe again streets of new york? Or maybe she'll sit on someones bike while driving with a beautiful ocean view...

l8lzqm-b78688983z.120100911174813000gesq

But I guess at the end she's going with the style of the cover like she always does..

Let me know what you think!!

Lord Ryry

I honestly have no idea how the cure video is going to look, It definitely wont be anything like her past videos. Maybe more like million reasons but better and with choreography. I keep trying but i cant, the only thing that comes to mind is kneeling beside someone on  a chair clinging to them trying to support them. But thats hardly a video lol  

I like the idea of a hot summer day dancing on the beach or something 

shame

I have a feeling it's gonna take place in cryptic setting similar to Bad Romance with the clean backdrop. I imagine flowy garments, lots of wind machines and BeautyGa saying her camera game. :firega:

angels forever, forever angels

HiddenWeirdo
5 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

I honestly have no idea how the cure video is going to look, It definitely wont be anything like her past videos. Maybe more like million reasons but better and with choreography. I keep trying but i cant, the only thing that comes to mind is kneeling beside someone on  a chair clinging to them trying to support them. But thats hardly a video lol  

I like the idea of a hot summer day dancing on the beach or something 

In my mind I have all those ideas but I guess it's really going to be simple. But I'm really happy with every mv tbh

HiddenWeirdo
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

I have a feeling it's gonna take place in cryptic setting similar to Bad Romance with the clean backdrop. I imagine flowy garments, lots of wind machines and BeautyGa saying her camera game. :firega:

wind machines and flying hair is really what would fit

tumblr_inline_ntzu0zwOP21qjyri1_500.gif

PlanetChromatica

I'm imagining a video that is a cross between We Belong Together and a TLC video. Lots of wind machines, long flowing hair, RnB soft dance moves. I'm pretty sure the single cover is a screenshot from the video.

My idea :

Video start with Spotify Chart and meltdown fans ...after there is derpga with Asia in bed 

The end 

truthteller

how could the video live without a hospital scene when it's literally called THE CURE?

tumblr_n7fachR5Yv1qlzuomo1_500.gif

HiddenWeirdo
17 minutes ago, Wacky said:

Gaga mixing potions and chemicals to find The Cure 😂 

#TheWitchingHour

Wow! This could honestly be an idea she'd support :stalkga:

tumblr_okybbtTDiq1w1035ao1_500.gif

Creative director of the music video: Ryan Murphy

Katsuki Bakugo
25 minutes ago, Wacky said:

Gaga mixing potions and chemicals to find The Cure 😂 

#TheWitchingHour

Can it be The Craft inspired?? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Linus Gaga

I posted this before , i think the dance part will be like this , its suitable with the cure music:staymad: like... 0:44

Hit me a message and say hi !

HiddenWeirdo
1 hour ago, Linus Gaga said:

I posted this before , i think the dance part will be like this , its suitable with the cure music like... 0:44

The lights are great in this video

Archived