💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The Cure

Poyson

Featured Posts

RUMOR : Source : George Monster (LM very close to the Haus).

- Most likely Lady Gaga will attend the Met Gala on May 1 to promote The Cure; - There is no collaboration with Katy. Perry also changed the second single for a 'commercial move'. Perhaps for The Cure and other radiofriendly songs momentarily; - Currently, Haus Of Gaga and Interscope Records team are deciding the right day for launching the video, because there must be a promotion to avoid the same situation as the last videos, that is, a few views; - The EP will be published in June; - There is no collaboration with Rita Ora; - Saturday was thought to announce EP video and confirmation at Coachella, but there was a change of schedule to not overload Gaga with further commitments. It is useless to announce and then leave everything for 1 week to end the first A Star is Born scenes.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Most likely Lady Gaga will attend the Met Gala on May 1 to promote The Cure; - There is no collaboration with Katy. Perry also changed the second single for a 'commercial move'. Perhaps for The Cure and other radiofriendly songs momentarily; - Currently, Haus Of Gaga and Interscope Records team are deciding the right day for launching the video, because there must be a promotion to avoid the same situation as the last videos, that is, a few views; - The EP will be published in June; - There is no collaboration with Rita Ora; - Saturday was thought to announce EP video and confirmation at Coachella, but there was a change of schedule to not overload Gaga with further commitments. It is useless to announce and then leave everything for 1 week to end the first A Star is Born scenes.

SHOOKGA

NO NOT THE INSIDERS AGAIN

I NEED RECEIPTS

NOW

ive learnt my LESSON

if this aint true then YA GONE!

Spoiler

why am i so caught up with the insider stuff:giveup:

giphy.gif

Not very born this way of you đŸ˜«

Stef

Promoting a single at the Met Gala is kinda dumb tho I mean does it even air? Does the actual ceremony get exposure because it's just the red carpet pics and celebrity selfies that I see all over the news the day after 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

Lord Ryry

Strangely I believe this..it works with the other insider xoxo chaos angel, I know they're probably fake but they where at coachella..and they sent me a snapchat with Gagas dog and her house...like legit her house in the background with the geofilter in Malibu 

Depsite insiders and such lets be honest, obviously a video is coming, and obviously an EP is coming. Her 6 weeks of work wit h DJWS and the new producers saying theres more songs, and even gaga saying shes been in the studio making music + this to the redone songs that redone claimed was "grammy winning". 

prince

Why would a Little Monster who is close to the haus know anything about Katy Perrys work and schedule tho?

4 minutes ago, Stef said:

Promoting a single at the Met Gala is kinda dumb tho I mean does it even air? Does the actual ceremony get exposure because it's just the red carpet pics and celebrity selfies that I see all over the news the day after 

i dont even know what this is 

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

sarahb
10 minutes ago, Poyson said:

- There is no collaboration with Katy.
- There is no collaboration with Rita Ora;

It appears I missed these rumours :rip:

Irrelevant
11 minutes ago, Poyson said:

Saturday was thought to announce EP video and confirmation at Coachella, but there was a change of schedule to not overload Gaga with further commitments.

So it was going to be a second TFM/BTW era :udidnt:

2 minutes ago, Aced said:

i dont even know what this is 

It gave us the iconic Lady Gaga/Katy Perry/Madonna group photo

1 minute ago, sarahb said:

It appears I missed these rumours :rip:

:poot:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Jewels n Drugs

I mean who ever even said there might be a Rita Ora collab 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived