💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Cure stream boost draft plan

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Okay we have to boost The Cure streams and radio play (although it's doing impressively well).

Here's my idea:

Create a GoFundMe and then send cash to Spotify to ask them to promote it, move it up higher on TTH playlist and even promote it for us...

And use left over funds to send to radio to ask them to play it more.

Let me know what you guys think...

LetsGetHigh

No. Interscope has enough money, Joanne was one of the best selling albums last year and MR is the best selling female song of this year so far. 

TwerkinLurkin

Or we can all just get sugar daddies and scam them and use their money for radio play and tth

GagaCure
4 minutes ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

Or we can all just get sugar daddies and scam them and use their money for radio play and tth

Lol That's actually a good idea. 

Lemme find a Daddy first lol.

thediamxnds
20 minutes ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

Is there a website to find daddies:poot:? 

macca
1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

No. Interscope has enough money, Joanne was one of the best selling albums last year and MR is the best selling female song of this year so far. 

This is only US right? 😕 I wouldn't say MR was a worldwide hit.

macca
1 hour ago, TokyoGhoul said:

Is there a website to find daddies:poot:? 

Seekingarrangement.com lol

Prada
1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

you're absolutely right.It may seem like Interscope has tones of artists releasing new songs but Gaga deserves alot more than those newbie artists since she has made them hundreds of million dollars with each album.

Of course we all would love to help money wise as much as we can,but its their f..ing job to do.Gaga deserves alot alot more support.

Killa

I have a better and more amazing plan

If every little bottom has at least five encounters per day, and make sure to access they're computers and put the cure on loop rotation

and one sugar daddy for week so you can bribe the geys for cash, access they're accounts

also, we should this in every school and public service

WAit, maybe we just need great internet pirates. :derpga:

Let's attack all fronts just in case, cmon we have 3 weeks to crack top1o. u know when the spell is done it cant cant be undone/unheard

Archived