Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If the ARTPOP App...

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Hadn't been a messy GIF creator since day 1 and was actually used for exclusive news, music, music videos, remixes, and sculpture making, do you think they would've extended the app idea to her future eras?

For instance having a Cheek to Cheek App, Joanne App, The Joanne Monster App, etc. :emma: 

alextruper17
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

The Joanne Monster App

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Daenerys

I still have it on my phone. I can't give it up. I can't lay this poor ARTPOP baby to rest! I have been and still stan the ARTPOP era that never was 

giphy.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Anderson123

I think the concept of it was just for ARTPOP because of the futuristic vibe with all of the technology imagery and EDM sound. Joanne has this classic vintage family vibe that is the complete opposite of that, same with Cheek To Cheek.

alextruper17
6 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

I still have it on my phone. I can't give it up. I can't lay this poor ARTPOP baby to rest! I have been and still stan the ARTPOP era that never was 

giphy.gif

You'll have 350 MB free in your phone if you delete that music player that works only with one album. Think about it.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Seeka

Didn't someone say (and have proof) it came with a free 256kps version of the album?

yes and

10 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Hadn't been a messy GIF creator since day 1 and was actually used for exclusive news, music, music videos, remixes, and sculpture making, do you think they would've extended the app idea to her future eras?

Little Monsters App is here :sure:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

PartySick
20 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

giphy.gif

Does it even function anymore? :sweat:

OT: I don't think she would've even if it all went according to plan :green:

Though I can only imagine what wonders the apps would hold :flutter:

🖤

RonnieGagz

If we had it I believe we could already have  heard TEA, Partynauseous, Tinnitus, Sire, Temple, Ratchet and other ARTPOP outtakes

ARTPOP era was a total mess and I still can't get over how much good unreleased things we still didn't get

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

TimisaMonster

I think it was going to mostly be for the ARTPOP era and the other music she was planning was for it to also include ACT II down the road...neither of which came to complete fruition and ultimately shut down the app

Idea was promising, but the execution left MUCH to be desired

Little Monsters App is just a sad attempt to reignite interest in an already dead fan site by baiting downloads with "exclusive" Coachella content and POSSIBLE Gaga communication on it...highly doubt that :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Infinity Wave
5 hours ago, Seeka said:

Didn't someone say (and have proof) it came with a free 256kps version of the album?

I never said that here -so I'm not the person you're looking for- but mine came with the full album except DWUW and J&D (:laughga:)

I don't have any proof, but why would I lie about it lol

Anyway, I always wondered if it was just mine... cuz ya know to "unlock" the album feature you should insert some kind of code, but mine never worked so I found it strange to already have the full album... even if as a music player it sucked cuz you couldn't quit the app and still listen to music :icega:

Colourful

Infinity Wave
4 hours ago, Misaki said:

Rumour has it, that it's still counting down for something.:trollga:

I remember staying up ALL NIGHT to wait for the endof the countdown :neyde:

Just to see it resetting itself back to 1927252718161 days :neyde:

Was about to throw the phone onto the wall tbh :neyde:

Colourful

Archived