💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Polish Radio Stations pick up The Cure!

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

Finally!

After 'Applause' Polish radio stations stopped playing Gaga's new material.

Since 2014 they played only her biggest hits from The Fame / Monster eras and they didn't even try to play PI or MR.

Tonight I was driving listening to one of the most listened radio station - RMF Maxxx and they just premiered it there.

Then in about one hour when I got home I turned on the radio in my room which is set to THE BIGGEST Polish radio station - RMF FM and they premiered it there too!

She finally has a come back single for every listener in the radio and it's just the beggining!

YAAAAS!

So happy! :D 

YOU CAN HELP IT IN THE POLISH CHARTS AND VOTE FOR 'THE CURE' IN THE RMF FM TO TOP THE OFFICIAL LIST

http://www.rmf.fm/au/?a=poplista

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

18:30 RMF MAXXX
19:33 RMF FM

Finally other song than Paparazzi :sweat:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Pharamon

No way! :O I cant wait to hear it by myself then :classy:  on the radio ofc :classy: 

ps. kurwa w końcu

Rifek
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I think I read somewhere they're gonna be playing it every hour till 12am!!

I don't know if Polish radio stations do that but it would be great :D 

BloodyJudas

Did RMF FM really premiere "The Cure" today ??? I'm shocked and so happy at this same time ! That's great news , let's celebrate ! It's been awhile since they supported Gaga. I  Had been trying to prevail upon them to play "Perfect Illusion" back in September but the requests from me and the  fans fell on deaf ears :toofunny:

BloodyJudas
3 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

18:30 RMF MAXXX
19:33 RMF FM

Finally other song than Paparazzi :sweat:

Hello my friend :hug:Long time no see :sure:

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Kefir said:

I don't know if Polish radio stations do that but it would be great :D 

Yeah but it did say that it's premiering the song from 6 pm - 12 am, so eh. I guess The Cure is too good. :unicorn:

BloodyJudas
2 minutes ago, Skrill said:

No way! :O I cant wait to hear it by myself then :classy:  on the radio ofc :classy: 

ps. kurwa w końcu

Mieli w dupie Gagę od Applause , lepiej , by ją grali teraz non stop , by się zrewanżować :madge:

PanPikus
1 minute ago, BloodyJudas said:

Hello my friend :hug:Long time no see :sure:

Haha xD Yeah xD

Spoiler

~ Just have sent you that info on snapchat tho xD

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Pharamon
Just now, BloodyJudas said:

Mieli w dupie Gagę od Applause , lepiej , by ją grali teraz non stop , by się zrewanżować :madge:

dziwne ze nawet million reasons nie grali nigdzie a to przeciez gatunkowo podobne do hello adele bylo...

Rifek
2 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

Did RMF FM really premiere "The Cure" today ??? I'm shocked and so happy at this same time ! That's great news , let's celebrate ! It's been awhile since they supported Gaga. I  Had been trying to prevail upon them to play "Perfect Illusion" back in September but the requests from me and the  fans fell on deaf ears :toofunny:

The same.

After they ignored I thought they could pick up MR after it's Super Bowl peak @ Billboard but it didn't worked too :rip:

Now we're cured!!!! :D 

Archived