💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga will be credited as 'Stefani Germanotta' in A Star Is Born

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

But the bigger news here is that Gaga will be credited in the movie by her given name: Stefani Germanotta.

“Filming begins today on Warner Bros. Pictures’ reimagining of the musical A Star is Born, starring Bradley Cooper and introducing Stefani Germanotta, known across the globe as Oscar-nominated music superstar Lady Gaga, in her first leading role in a major motion picture.”

Now while we’ve seen stars like The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson trade in their brand names for their real names in on-screen credits, the promotional gist or art-mirroring-life scenario here with A Star Is Born is that Gaga plays an ingenue at the onset of the pic and becomes something greater.

In the movie, Cooper plays Jackson Maine, a country music star on the brink of decline when he discovers a talented unknown named Ally (Germanotta). As the two begin a passionate love affair, Jack coaxes Ally into the spotlight, catapulting her to stardom. But as Ally’s career quickly eclipses his own, Jack finds it increasingly hard to handle his fading glory. A Star Is Born is shooting concert scenes at Coachella on Tuesday and Wednesday.

http://deadline.com/2017/04/lady-gaga-stefani-germanotta-a-star-is-born-photo-bradley-cooper-1202070890/

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

She is coming in serious for this role.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Wasn't she supposed to be credited as Stefani in AHS too? There was a leaked photo of a script with a "Germanotta" watermark

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Dominic

Good. It sounds a lot more credible than Lady Gaga and she probably wants to stand on her own without the Gaga music stigma.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

I remember P!nk was credited with her real name in a movie.

Queen's always use their Real namens :diane:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

inb4 all fan conspiracy theories

CONFIRMED: Stefani Germanotta leaves music industry; The Cure as a goodbye swan song

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

CyanLights
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Wasn't she supposed to be credited as Stefani in AHS too? There was a leaked photo of a script with a "Germanotta" watermark

Well I'm sure all legal paperwork like scripts and contracts say Germonotta and what not. I doubt she signs her name as "Lady Gaga" on legal documents as its only a stage name not her legal name 

Archived