đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Was Gaga drunk/tipsy in her Coachella performance?

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

sass bonbon
2 hours ago, Moncher said:

she looked drunk or something, nothing new, she was high during half of the monster ball so :toofunny:

During tour I expect every artist to be on sth tho, honestly. :ladyhaha:

bbhmm

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14
3 minutes ago, Perdid said:

that's something she wouldn't do in other performances. You can tell she looked a bit unfocused, which is not the normal gaga. And I don't say it´s wrong. It's alright. I'm myself drunk and high all the time and at work too. It's just weird she looked like that on Coachella and not on the other shows/performances we have seen lately.

I just dont see the lack of focus. When someone tells a story or talks about an experience they had, its impossible to not think about that circumstance, even if its only for a second, and momentarily slip away from where you are currently. (and im not trying to argue with you. A lot of people share your views. Maybe im just not good at picking up on these subtleties in behavior.)

musicnotbling
5 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

That pause in the show scared me for a sec, that theory seems really feasible tho, she could have also had period cramps or something idk.

period cramps would prolly be nothing to gaga, considering she dealt with a broken hip for 2 years

musicnotbling

as I'm watching it back, it seems as though she also messed up at the end of sheisse and kept singing, but played it off like she meant to do it even though the song was about to end

JusKeepBreathin

I watched alot of tipsy performers this weekend on the Live Stream. It's Coachella, she probably got a contact high just being on stage.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Katie14
5 minutes ago, ladygragra said:

period cramps would prolly be nothing to gaga, considering she dealt with a broken hip for 2 years

You have no idea how bad period cramps can be for some women. Its literally the worst pain ive ever experienced.

AphroditeLaydee

Also keep in mind it's late in the night and she was rehearsing all day.

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, ladygragra said:

puh-lease

its gaga.

She's still a human being???? People get nervous????????????? She only had a few weeks to get this all together and maybe she was freaking out cause she is a perfectionist???????? Maybe she was nervous because she released a completely new song during the set???????? It was hot as **** out there????

Idk, just because she is Gaga doesn't mean she doesn't have nerves about performing.

LordEnigma
32 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I just dont see the lack of focus. When someone tells a story or talks about an experience they had, its impossible to not think about that circumstance, even if its only for a second, and momentarily slip away from where you are currently. (and im not trying to argue with you. A lot of people share your views. Maybe im just not good at picking up on these subtleties in behavior.)

I agree with you. We act as though all Gaga does is make music and perform. But she has a life behind everything.

You can rehearse something for months but just a simple text from someone can throw you off your game.

I honestly did not notice anything terrible about the performance. But god, she was up there for 90 minutes with barely any breaks AND she pulled this set off in just a couple weeks. I'd say she did amazing under her circumstances.

ItWasntLaauv
2 hours ago, Katie14 said:

You have no idea how bad period cramps can be for some women. Its literally the worst pain ive ever experienced.

They can get awful, I'm not a woman so I can't completely relate but I would know how bad they could get since I've lived with two women in my life :chica:

BloodyM

She said something about drinking in the sun at one point, and most probably getting baked, that would just drowse you. She was just stoned and having a good time!! 

5 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

They can get awful, I'm not a woman so I can't completely relate but I would know how bad they could get since I've lived with two women in my life :chica:

Reading this I'm kind of glad that I don't have bad period cramps

Spoiler

You  know what you can end up talking about on a Gaga forum:laughga:

Linus Gaga
9 hours ago, TheKillerQueen said:

This is the first time I've seen her seem off during a performance. Maybe she was nervous for not having much prep time. But there was definitely something up. You could see it in her face 

Yes during the end of MR , she realize she sing wrong the part

Hit me a message and say hi !

sass bonbon

I'm rewatching right now, before BTW everything looks normal. After she put the colored boots and the jacket on, her speeches are weirdly super off time, the Venus walk, the last chorus of telephone, the mumbling in the mic, slurring words before Alejandro, weirdly walking out of stage before teeth, coming back with different shoes, etc. The way jimmy looks at her in You and I (and never stops looking at her) js intriguing. She does look kinda off but those also could be nerves.

Anyhow little mistakes like pitchiness, weird dances, forgeting what song is next and making up speeches for it, can also be signs of a little time rehearsed show, excessive choreo, or just bad audio.

Spoiler

We'll know when ARTPOP VOL II, Telephone pt. 2 and the Joanne Angel Come out.:ladyhaha:

bbhmm

Kevin Decosse

What I'm really wondering is what she actually said before taking the stage for Poker Face (you could hear her speak, her mic was on) and why it took sooo much time for her to take the stage when I'm sure she should have right when the Applause interlude ended.

Archived