other

Something is wrong

Started by kizurl with 188 replies so far

She was nervous, she knows her situation better than anyone. Do you think she likes to sing million reasons remix :neyde: ..

i felt like she liked the cure, and on some other listens it's a lot who's Gaga now. I think it's good she's allowed herself to not be a fulltime slayful bombshell

There was too little time to prepare for the show and she's mostly sang for fans. It wasn't very good, but she just needs a bit of confidence. And this might be the boost, she was afraid people didnt cared for her.

14 hours ago, bionic said:

How dare you. Gaga has been singing tropical house since she was 13...

224 likes :giveup: i bet this is the most liked comment in GGD's history :giveup:

Posted (edited)

I watched the performance again and refreshed my thoughts about it. Perhaps i was too cynical about it, god knows why the first time i saw it. I just didnt sense the same vibe from her as she was before. It was like the fire is gone. Seems like it was just me and a couple of others, glad majority of yall thought it was great. As for the new song, still not feeling it. Its an ok pop song, im disappointed because i have high expectations on Gaga, not because im a hater.

Edited by kizurl

Posted (edited)

lmao. Exact opposite. First time shes had such fire in her eyes since 2011.

Edited by Americano
1 person likes this

14 hours ago, kizurl said:

I think anyone who's a fan for a long time can tell. After watching the Coachella set and with this new single release...

She seems like she has lost passion and is simply going with the motion. the new song tropical house song; the anti-thesis of GAGA is like her giving up her entire legacy. is she finding the cure to her lack of passion?

Don't get me wrong, I love her but I'm starting to think she'll pull the plug soon and pursue acting cos that just seems where her heart's at right now..

tumblr_mxk9xoOJKf1r4a2xlo1_500.gif

Oh shut the **** up. Where's that Alyssa Edwards gif??

OMG THIS sounds so tragic shut up please!

1 person likes this

Check out my Million Reasons cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE5nmPJzV9U

6 hours ago, Pietro said:

"What am I doing?" - Gaga before singing Telephone... I don't know. I think it's a clue. Have you heard that?

she said HOW am I doing

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Okay since all yall doing is going at each other's throats, I'm closing this

2 people like this

I'LL SEE YOU IN WP COURT