Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - The Cure

Hurem

Featured Posts

Baduizm
20 minutes ago, nathantj594 said:

Gosh. People try and compare everything new to anything these days. :awkney:

Gosh. People try to make any generic comment into a negative one for a fight :madge:

if you look at my previous post in this thread i was trying to let people know The Cure is far from trop pop, more R&B sounding. just my opinion. No negativity or positivity behind it, I'm indifferent.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Chelsea Symona said:

It's awful.

Purposely on trend with radio (which goes against what she has stood for ALWAYS), generic vocals, boring lyrics....

I'm pretty sure it's just for ASTIB, though, and it fits what I'd expect from a cinema soundtrack rather than some new EP a la TFM. Sorry, y'all.

...what

all her singles from the TF/TFM were following radio trends, just not necessarily the ones in the USA :sweat:

Chelseaaaaaa
33 minutes ago, gagasrat said:

Wow! Gaga does all she can for us to make us happy and it just seems that its never good enough for many of you. People claim Joanne wasn't "pop enough"... The Cure is too "generic"... LIKE WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM HER LOL

I love 'Joanne' and didn't once complain. :golfclap:

HiWayUniCorn
1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

All this massive eargasm today caused me to enter this fab forum.:diane:

I bow down to pray for a SummerGa Cure but before that can u help my delusional mind?

Can anyone else see another Gaga face on the background of the cover? :awkney:

I thought I was the only one I see Gaga's in the silk drapery in the background but not just once twice how about anyone else?

Jase

i see the generic police are all over this f'n thread :smh:

It's generic but it's in a Gaga way anyway and EXACTLY what her career, us and the charts need. It's on trend but it's got the sort of big pop chorus and slick perfect melodies that only Gaga could give us.

badboymonsterx

I can't stop listening to this song. It's such a bop! Bitch is so back :giveup:

PS JUST IMAGINE HOW EPIC THE MUSIC VIDEO WILL BE :excited2:

shoful

Theres so many petty people in this thread. Im just sitting here laughing at these arguments and accusations while I enjoy the new bop Gaga has served us. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

misunderstood
18 hours ago, Chelsea Symona said:

I have a feeling it's going to be for ASTIB. It might be a single in that aspect, but not what fans are expecting.

Sis....

Why would she release a song from the soundtrack of ASIB? That doesn't make any logical sense at all. It's just a song she did in the studio and decided to release for Coachella and the fans, lmao.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Zazekina

I know that she did this type of dancehall/island song it was cuz it's mainstream and super radio friendly, almost every famous musician is releasing this kind of sound. I'm sure gp is gonna like it!! :firega:

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

musicland

I never expected to wake up to a new song!!! I'm lighting my Alejandro candle and praying it smashes Thank You Gaga!!

giphy.gif

Vodka

I never knew I needed this song til we got it, it's so comforting ad I love the fact that she released it during a music festival. It's an amazing release

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived