💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga at Gjelina Restaurant with Christian Carino

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Americano
7 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

who you dated previously doesn't define you and it sure as hell doesn't make him "bad for gaga". Not saying he won't break Gaga's heart or is a good person in general. I just think it's wrong to rain on their parade.

yeah. to me it shows inexperience in relationships. People who doubt others or hope they don't do well are just.. no. decisions around a romantic relationship are between those two people and thats it. judgment is so silly.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blade
20 minutes ago, Americano said:

yeah. to me it shows inexperience in relationships. People who doubt others or hope they don't do well are just.. no. decisions around a romantic relationship are between those two people and thats it. judgment is so silly.

I agree!

Delusional Aura
2 hours ago, GagaxGrande said:

I just prefer Taylor, that's all. 

Prefer the PHYSICAL LOOK of taylor. Speak the truth hunty. Still not very born this way of you :toofunny:

Panchecco

ok I didn't like the new brunette hair at first but now that we can see it with the right lighting I reallly like it, she looks so glam and rich :giggle:

+ it's he real hair so this pretty much confirms she's gonna be brunette for ASIB :tony:

Shadow
2 hours ago, GagaxGrande said:

I just prefer Taylor, that's all. 

Maybe you should find him and marry him yourself if someone like Taylor is what you prefer. It's her life, her romance, and maybe her preferences are different hence why she drifted to Christian. When it comes to matters of love, one ought to be true to one's self if only to be fair and honest to the other person, like Taylor.

OT: How glamourous and classy, she looks like a star or royalty.

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

Mickelson
3 hours ago, neptugne said:

if you cropped him out and showed me gagz I'd believe it was from the C2C era :diane:

Just crop him out as a rule going fwd please. Dont need that near the goddess.

Mickelson
3 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

That Tiffany bag is probably her birthday present :diane: sugar daddy confirmed 

Tiffany's --- how thoughtful and original, lol. Smh. 

Mickelson
3 hours ago, Roman said:

How's that obvious? Paparazzis even caught them kissing

The paparazzi didnt catch them. they both knew the cameras were there.

Mickelson
2 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

who you dated previously doesn't define you and it sure as hell doesn't make him "bad for gaga". Not saying he won't break Gaga's heart or is a good person in general. I just think it's wrong to rain on their parade.

The concern is that he has dated only his female celebrity clients since separating from his ex-wife. That is weird. Its intentional.

crushedlemonice
34 minutes ago, Mickelson said:

The concern is that he has dated only his female celebrity clients since separating from his ex-wife. That is weird. Its intentional.

People keep saying this but he only dated Lauren Cohan. The pic of him and amber walking together was when she was already dating johnny depp. Unless there's some other woman I'm missing 

Archived