💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's epic birthday party

JHS

Featured Posts

One year ago our goddess celebrated her 30th birthday with an epic bithday party at No Name restaurant in Hollywood. .

lady-gaga-birthday-party-1.jpg.0148c56cc

Guests included Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, Kate Hudson, Kylie Minogue, Nick Jonas, Lorde, John Legend, Pharrell, Kathy Bates and more

lady-gaga-birthday-party-2.jpg.2861f97aelady-gaga-birthday-party-3.jpg.c472ef096Lorde:-Arrives-at-Lady-Gagas-Birthday-Pataylor-swift-nick-jonas-lorde-lady-gaga-pharrell-williams1.jpg?w=1170Kylie-Minogue-at-Lady-Gagas-30th-Birthda1a5_gltrends.com_-8.jpg?resize=220,280Kathy-Bates-at-Lady-Gagas-30th-Birthday-

She looked so good in that metalic dress :giveup: Queen of exploding into her 30s throwing Hollywood star-studded parties :tony:

Later that night, she performed some 'new music' and DJ White Shadow's $15,000-worth gear was stolen :icega:Now that we have 'LG5' what do you think she played at the party? The 'The Fame Joanne' and RedOne records we will never get to hear?:giveup:

Sepsami

I never knew about this :cryga:

I didn't expect Gaga to throw such a star-studded party, she probably sat in the corner all night with her original NY friends :poot:

Kanyeee West

Gaga / Kylie / Lorde / Lana / Taylor Kinney was in a same room , how even room could take these people altogether:giveup: , the only missing one was Madonna. :cryga:

Kattys
1 hour ago, LG said:

i remember this was the first time people started worrying about her and taylor :giveup::giveup:

why?

venusfly
1 hour ago, Kattys said:

why?

because she made an angry passing comment to him when they were walking and everyone overreacted to it

crushedlemonice
8 minutes ago, LG said:

because she made an angry passing comment to him when they were walking and everyone overreacted to it

wait what did she say? i dont remember this lol

dopega
8 minutes ago, LG said:

oh god I remember that mess :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, LG said:

1 hour ago, dopega said:

oh god I remember that mess :ladyhaha:

Found the video :D Was it at 0:13?

venusfly
Just now, LoisLilMonster said:

Found the video :D Was it at 0:13?

it was basically this entire video tbh :air:

6 minutes ago, LG said:

It's hilarious. Gaga is like 'Taylor:excuseu:' but Taylor doesn't know what to do :laughga:

Allison M
6 minutes ago, LG said:

I don't really see anything wrong... I must be missing something. Haha

It just looks like he's walking to fast for her to keep up in those shoes

1 minute ago, Allison M said:

I don't really see anything wrong... I must be missing something. Haha

It just looks like he's walking to fast for her to keep up in those shoes

Yeah as @LG said, it was just us flops overreacting to it

GhettoFabulous

Remember when we thought she'd release a single named prayer that day:madge:the days when we thought lg5 was a dark disco ahs inspired album....

Archived