💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

My Weird Gaga Dream

Cailleach

Featured Posts

Cailleach

I had a dream last night that gaga announced a dark pop and rock EP called "Asylum". She released the cover which was a black and white picture of her with blonde dreadlocks, red lipstick, dark black eyebrows and a long, heavy leather coat covering half her body, with Asylum written at the bottom in the AHS font. She then released a teaser trailer for either the first single or the album itself. The trailer featured her, dressed in an outfit inspired by the pacifier look from the artrave photo shoot, on a planet covered in red dust with stars, moons and planets. She was hiding from a bunch of aliens in space suits and at the end of the trailer she eventually shoots them. The word "Asylum" then pops up on screen in the AHS style. I remember the site being overly hyped but instead of fans going crazy and making fake tracklists, they were all posting fan art of gaga in some dark TFM inspired looks. And most of the fan art wasn't even good :giggle:. The last thing I remember was the site crashing then I woke up. :toofunny:

Thoughts?

That's not very born this way of you

BeerFear
1 minute ago, Cailleach said:

I had a dream last night that gaga announced a dark pop and rock EP called "Asylum". She released the cover which was a black and white picture of her with blonde dreadlocks, red lipstick, dark black eyebrows and a long, heavy leather coat covering half her body, with Asylum written at the bottom in the AHS font. She then released a teaser trailer for either the first single or the album itself. The trailer featured her, dressed in an outfit inspired by the pacifier look from the artrave photo shoot, on a planet covered in red dust with stars, moons and planets. She was hiding from a bunch of aliens in space suits and at the end of the trailer she eventually shoots them. The word "Asylum" then pops up on screen in the AHS style. I remember the site being overly hyped but instead of fans going crazy and making fake tracklists, they were all posting fan art of gaga in some dark TFM inspired looks. And most of the fan art wasn't even good :giggle:. The last thing I remember was the site crashing then I woke up. :toofunny:

Thoughts?

This seems realistic :poot:

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, Cailleach said:

The last thing I remember was the site crashing then I woke up.

The only realistic thing about this dream

giphy.gif

donutellha

what gey wet dream is this :sis: 

53XkYUq.png 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

kvnrp

Hoestly, what is it with Gaga infiltrating our dreams :rip:

Queen of going into the Gays head :rip:

666 others

I'm here for the Asylum era :excited2:

Spoiler

But it ain't gonna happen :noparty:

:holyshit:

Living for the B&W + red aesthetics 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

inxcognito
53 minutes ago, 666 others said:

I'm here for the Asylum era :excited2:

Hide contents

But it ain't gonna happen :noparty:

That J

I had a dream once where she was going to be teaching in some class I was taking and I was so amped up because of my fandom and how maybe we would become friends.  

And she was super cool and loved everyone.....except me.  

It was a nightmare.   

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Cailleach
2 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I had a dream once where she was going to be teaching in some class I was taking and I was so amped up because of my fandom and how maybe we would become friends.  

And she was super cool and loved everyone.....except me.  

It was a nightmare.   

Awww what a f*cking mess :toofunny:

what did you do that made her hate you? :giggle:

That's not very born this way of you

That J
4 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

Awww what a f*cking mess :toofunny:

what did you do that made her hate you? :giggle:

She asked a question, I gave the right answer and she was like "You're correct technically but your presentation lacked depth.  I expected more", then rolled her eyes and was a total snob to me!   Lol 

Sweet dreams, this was not made of! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, kvnrp said:

Hoestly, what is it with Gaga infiltrating our dreams :rip:

Queen of going into the Gays head :rip:

Lol it's the indescribable bond we have. I always say that you could put her Ina room with 15 monsters and she'd know exactly what they were thinking. I can't explain it it's just the bond that we have. She's as much a part of us as we are of her. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
5 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

She asked a question, I gave the right answer and she was like "You're correct technically but your presentation lacked depth.  I expected more", then rolled her eyes and was a total snob to me!   Lol 

Sweet dreams, this was not made of! 

Lol at least I know I'm not the only one that has random gaga dreams. I had a dream one time where she and I went sky diving. Lol true story

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived