Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Gaga Dream That Will Never Come True

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Lucas

Work for her, as an assistant or whatever. Just the fact of being with an amazing woman, and traveling the world and doing stuffs related to music/visuals which are things I love so much

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

The list is long :awkney: I'll pick a couple.

1) To meet her and hang out like friends. You know, get our hair done, make and eat dinner, watch trashy TV shows, talk all day and night long, all that :hor:

2) For her to cover some of Michael's songs :giveup:

Spoiler

Even if it's not the inspirational ones...I mean, could you imagine her singing Give In To Me or doing some sick Threatened cover? Rod Sterling's rap/verse in Threatened would be perfect for her :giveup:

The unknown monster is about to embark
From a far corner, out of the dark
A nightmare, that’s the case
Never Neverland, that’s the place
This particular monster can read minds
Be in two places at the same time
This is judgement night, execution, slaughter
The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture
You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate
A human presence that you feel is strange
A monster that you can see disappear
A monster, the worst thing to fear.

3) A jazz album every year. I knew it was an ambitious goal (or a lie :rip:) when she said it but I really want it, with and without Tony :giveup:

4) An acoustic album with half of her older acoustic hits in studio quality (Brown Eyes, Speechless, Hair, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, Yoü and I, I Wanna Be With You/Dope, Gypsy, Til it Happens to You, and Million Reasons) and the other half would be new acoustic material :flutter:

5) Hire Michael's makeup artist for when she has to go out on the town. He used to go to Disney and sit alone on a bench while watching people walk by and he went completely unnoticed. Get her that man/woman so mom can go out without being harassed :grr:

🖤

friedriich
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

I like your dreams. I really despise the idea of a group photo with her and then that's it.

Aside from the obvious reasons, I also don't like it because it means that if she's doing group photos, she's obviously planning to take a lot of people backstage this time. In the past she'd pull back like a maximum of 20 people, and they'd all get to talk to her one on one, and then as a group.

If it were only 20 people, then it'd be about 3 group photos. The only reason (that I can think of at least) that she'd need to take them in groups, is if her meet and greet this time is like 40 people, or just too many people to meet one on one. Unless she wants to just get to talking in a group faster rather than having one on one conversations. Or maybe she wants to meet as many people as possible, to make more people's days than just a small group.

The whole thing just confuses me. It seems so the opposite of how she used to do things. Everyone was confused when she allowed people to pay to meet her during artRAVE, and we expected that to stay the same or go away, but now it seems even more limited. 

When I was going to buy the Premium Package that was my conception about the ticket. It is sooo confusing :nails:

Going back to the artRave I think people were happy about the backstage experiencie, but when I saw the increased price/photo of a group of six/no soundcheck I was literaly WTF. 

I wanted so bad to meet her, but not in those conditions so I am going to wait until the next era :giveup: And that's a pity because I thought this was finally my time to accomplish that.

I hope this is her label decision because it is the only thing that I don't like about the Joanne World Tour.

sarahb

The space performance dammit. 

And her and/or her team realising that hey, artists that promote in Australia actually do really well touring wise, maybe we should actually PROMOTE there and shock horror, maybe she'll sell a **** load of shows like Katy and Pink. But hey, maybe it's all just a coincidence that basic promo = sold out shows, so of course they'll just ignore this place because artrave sold like **** even though they played like, an entire three ads on tv, and they'll be like "three ads, wasn't that enough?? Oh well, lost cause"

(I've had a bit to drink okay)

hausofgay

to **** her right in the ***

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

AdrienneGaga

Meeting her in person and working with her on a project or something she's doing that's my dream one day :)

My Biggest enemy..

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, hausofgay said:

to **** her right in the ***

In the what? 

GagaUnderYou

HUMAN WISE:

Honestly to have a real moment with her and for her to remember the experience as well. 

FAN WISE:

- Do What U Want video

- Venus video

- Out of Control

- Nothing on But the Radio

- ARTPOP: Act II 

GhettoFabulous

To befriend ha :diane: and then we both collab on a killer song with a killer visual 

- A disco psych rock/pop vapourwave slaying album with killer visuals and choreo to learn etc  :diane:

- ARTPOP reissue with visuals for all songs + an actual deluxe version with MORE NEW SONGS :diane:

TimisaMonster

Release the ARTPOP documentary...

Release ACT II

Release original LG5

Release another fragrance

Release more Gaga visions

Leave Interscope and start her own label so she can release the music she wants

Therefore allowing fans to vote for singles

Sing full songs from new albums on tours and medley the hits...I'm looking at you artRAVE :awkney:

I want Gaga to change choreographers...honestly. Doesn't have to be boomkack but Richy is a hood friend but his dance moves are too complicated for Gaga and she can't sing and dance like that at the same time...

There's probably more but I can't think...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I dreamed that she is my mother, but never really had time for me, cuz she's to busy :madge:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Archived